Anthem Servers have latency problems

★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
Please select your region Australia
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Tyrant Mine, Legendary Missions, Legendary Contracts
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 2
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. When in various combat
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 11/04/19
Summarize your bug Some of the Anthem servers are very laggy therefore I get damage before I am getting shot. I know it is not my own internet connection because I don't have problems in other online games and also other Anthem servers are ok. Majority of the Anthem servers are very laggy. as combos can take up to 3 seconds to trigger. It is very annoying taking damage and you can't see where the bullets are coming from to be able to dodge or even go and engage that enemy.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Probably play any server as most have this issue. You will start taking random damage when enemies you see are behind cover and you think you are in the clear but you take the mysterious damage and end up with low health or dead.
What happens when the bug occurs? Taking damage from unknown source. Could be from the enemies behind cover or invisible enemies
What should be happening instead? Not take random damage. See bullets coming at you/hitting you before taking the damage

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
Please select your region Australia
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Tyrant Mine
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 2
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. In expedition
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 11.04.19 12:30
Summarize your bug Some of the Anthem servers are very laggy therefore I get damage before I am getting shot. I know it is not my own internet connection because I don't have problems in other online games and also other Anthem servers are ok. Majority of the Anthem servers are very laggy. as combos can take up to 3 seconds to trigger. It is very annoying taking damage and you can't see where the bullets are coming from to be able to dodge or even go and engage that enemy.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Probably play any server as most have this issue. You will start taking random damage when enemies you see are behind cover and you think you are in the clear but you take the mysterious damage and end up with low health or dead.
What happens when the bug occurs? Taking damage from unknown source. Could be from the enemies behind cover or invisible enemies
What should be happening instead? Not take random damage. See bullets coming at you/hitting you before taking the damage

Message 1 of 1 (59 Views)
Twitter Stream