Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Anthem Quick Play random missions

by superflyer007

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I'm queuing for Quickplay Grandmaster 1 and I fully expect the mission to be broken when i load in (either no objective listed, an objective is listed with no way point, an objective is not completable i.e. can't find the 6th anchor, objective is present but cant be reached due to leashing, etc)

This is absurd.

Message 11 of 44 (423 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
Same kind of bugs with Xbox on quick missions! Missions stuck on some point (no means of progress) or i end up in totally empty missions that ends right away.
Message 12 of 44 (420 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

As of March 1st 22:00 PM ECT at last 9 of 10 quick play loads end in a broken mission that cannot be completed. I'm stuck in 14/25 quick plays for the achievement. It's very disappointing Frown

EDIT: I play in PC

Message 13 of 44 (381 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Saying this hapens on every quickplay is a bit extreme. I find it happens about 40-50% or the time, and usually with specific missions, like the arcanist legendary contract to close the dominion gate. Half the time I join a quickplay, I zone into an empty area, touch the last objective and complete the mission. Spend more time in the loading screen than the actual mission. There are some kinks to work out, but I've only had this happen in quickplay. All the missions I start on my own or run with friends seem to work fine. We did have an issue once on the mission where you exit the Temple of Dawn, but we redid it solo and it worked fine.

Message 14 of 44 (377 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Bump!

I get this too on PC. I complete about 1/5 quickplay attempts. Please fix this as I actually love the concept of quickplay!

Message 15 of 44 (377 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Same on PS4.

"Assist Sentinels" but everyone is tethered to the starting area and cannot reach the objective.

"Hunt the Rampaging Beast" but we all just fly around in circles because no way point shows up and no Beast can be found.

Any other random Quickplay I've tried and we're either tethered to where we start or we have no indication where we're supposed to go or both. 

I've yet to finish one. 

I'm enjoying the game for the most part but these little bugs, along with the countless loading screens, are starting to grate more than just a little bit. 

Message 16 of 44 (360 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Yeah same here on PC, been like this since launch for me.

Can complete 2 out of 10 on a "good" day.

This needs to be fixed!

Message 17 of 44 (347 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
No waypoints are marked, just the target of the mission displayed.
Flying away only resets to the same spawn point .
Message 18 of 44 (327 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

I am having this issue on PS4 as well...makes it hard to do challenge of valor!

Message 19 of 44 (325 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

How many weeks is this going to take you fools to fix? I'm tired of joining bugged missions with no objective.

Message 20 of 44 (308 Views)
Twitter Stream