Highlighted

Re: Anthem PS4 Trophy Light Machine Gun Lover did not pop

★★★★ Novice

Hope we get a answer soon......

Message 81 of 169 (1,297 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

If we keep reporting it eventually a moderator or somebody in the dev team should pick it up and address it...

I also reported this in both the bug and technical issue section of the forum Standard smile

Message 82 of 169 (1,289 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I had 3 trophies glitch out on me in the end...the marksman rifle one, sentinel loyalty and one of the side mission ones relating to Matthias.  Thankfully I was able to get the side mission one by creating a new pilot and running through another playthrough, but because of the poor design choice by the developers to share challenge progress across pilots, the other two are impossible to get by starting a new pilot.  It is disappointing that considering how widespread this issue is, where literally just about any trophy can glitch out, that we still don't have any acknowledgement from the developers that they are aware of this problem.  Hopefully if we keep adding to this thread, it'll get to a size where someone notices it and brings it to the developers attention.  The only trophy I haven't attempted yet is the collectible one, but I just can't get motivated to go after it with the platinum not being achievable.  It's a shame as I was really enjoying this game, but I think I'm probably going to take a break from it for a while until (hopefully) this issue gets fixed.

Message 83 of 169 (1,280 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Feel you bro. After hours of grinding I’m left with two glitched weapon trophy. Not gonna play until they solve this issue. 

Message 84 of 169 (1,277 Views)
Highlighted

Dot.: Anthem PS4 Trophy Light Machine Gun Lover did not pop

★★★★★ Novice
Same here, no trophy for Arcanist Loyalty 3 (3000 points)
Message 85 of 169 (1,269 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

I can see it’s been a few weeks since this was posted. Has anyone found a work around? Scholarly Pursuits is also not popping for me. LMG was the first one I noticed, I confirmed all conditions are met for both via the in game library. Does deleting the local save help maybe? 

Message 86 of 169 (1,240 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

@BadBoyBoogie99 

Seems like those glitched trophies are quite common same for PS4 and Xbox  and they should definitely addressed it. It's not motivating at all to contiune playing in this state. From one of post reddit I know they are working on "Legendary Javelin" chalenge bug some maybe they will addresses those bugs as well.

Message 87 of 169 (1,233 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
I'm having that issue with the marksman rifle trophy. Have the in game challenge complete but no trophy.
Message 88 of 169 (1,226 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
Found a fix for glitched Ps4 Trophy

Firstly I’m gonna apologise for my English as I’m not really good with it. And this trick worked for me twice, I’ll try my best to explain my method of redeeming your glitched trophy.

Apparently for the couple of days I’ve been trying different ways to obtain my glitched trophy “Light machine gun lover” and “Cannon connoisseur”.

Creating new pilot, reinstalling client even sync your trophies won’t work as the game progression is saved onto your EA account.

The method I use to fixing my glitched trophies

1. Create new psn & anthem account OR use your second anthem account which you haven’t progressed through your glitched achievement (make sure you’re playing on the same console)
2. Play anthem with your SECOND account proceed to Finish the tutorial and the missions until you can unlock weapon crafting.
3. IMPORTANT : Close application and launch it back again. Once you’re in the lobby screen where it says “Press O” to start anthem, go to the PS4 SWITCH USER and switch it to your main account (DO NOT LOG OUT FROM YOUR SECOND ACCOUNT). And launch the game through there. (You’ll now be playing your “Second account” with your main PSN ID)
4. Proceed the challenges to obtain your glitched trophy achievement. Once the trophy “pop” it’ll somehow be under your Main PSN account.
5. HOWEVER you won’t be receiving trophy with your sub account.

Hope this guide helps for all the trophy hunters out there. As I’m sure future patch would likely patch these issues. However I’m not sure if Xbox may works.
Message 89 of 169 (1,200 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

Firstly thanks for this.

when you say second anthem account do you mean starting anthem on another PSN account on the same console?

if this is the case we need to pay PS Plus for the second account as Anthem is only online?

thanks again

Message 90 of 169 (1,189 Views)
Twitter Stream