Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Freeplay
What was your chosen difficulty level? Normal
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. In Freeplay, when killing the 50th enemy.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Sorry, somewhere in the evening of Belgium (CET)
Summarize your bug PS4 trophy Light Machine Gun Lover didn’t pop
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? - See to it that you have completed 2 of the 3 LMG “kill 50 enemies” challenges - Play during Freeplay - Get your 50th kill with the third type of LMG - the “3rd type LMG I” challenge completed popup did not appear. - as a result, the “LMG Master I” challenge completed popup did not appear - return to Fort Tarsis - check the Challenges, and notice that you have completed the 3rd LMG type challenge and therefore also the LMG Master I challenge - because the popups did not appear during play, but returning to Fort Tarsis DID check whether they were completed, it circumvented the PS4 trophy triggering; as a result, the challenge is completed but the PS4 trophy did not pop.
What happens when the bug occurs? Because it didn’t show the challenge popup of “LMG Master I” it propably didn’t go past the code to trigger the “Light Machine Gun Lover” trophy, thereby NOT triggering the trophy
What should be happening instead? The trophy for completing the 3 types of LMG challenges should be given

PSN: Carolus-Billius

You should be able to see in my data which type the 3rd LMG type was, and when the challenges were completed.

You will also see that in the Legendary Freelancer challenge the LMG Master Challenge I is checked.

NOTE: I have noticed that when tracking the “Kill 50 enemies” with a certain weapon type, while in game (Freeplay), the tracking sometimes gets stuck at 49 kills. But when I arrive in Fort Tarsis/the Forge, I notice the green blueprint is unlocked.

So I think it may be a general “Weapons Challenge Completed” popup appearing bug, and not specific to LMGs.

I did manage to get the Assault Artisan trophy and Born in Battle trophy, so the complete 3 weapons type challenges trophy popping works most of the time.

POSSIBLE SOLUTION: if a player goes to the challenge in the completed challenge list and clicks it, check if the trophy is already popped, and if not, pop the trophy.

Because I don’t think you can start popping PS4 trophies when you,log in, right?

Message 1 of 169 (5,105 Views)

Re: Anthem PS4 Trophy Light Machine Gun Lover did not pop

★★★★ Novice

Same thing here.

Last LMG challenge was stuck at 49 kills, while rank 2 challenge was already counting elite kills.

Then it suddenly completed, validating the master 1 challenge for LMG, but no corresponding trophy  

Message 2 of 169 (5,078 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Same happend to me, but only with the LMGs. All other weapons worked Fine so far. Hope they will fix it.

Message 3 of 169 (5,060 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have experienced the same problem with the "heavy pistol" trophy.

I believe this is not specifically the light machine gun, but the time in which the gun challenge trophy is earned.

Message 4 of 169 (5,013 Views)

★★ Novice
Same problem except problem occurred with the Assault Rifle challenges, causing "Assault Artisan" to not unlock
Message 5 of 169 (4,971 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here, heavy pistols for me

Message 6 of 169 (4,961 Views)

Anonymous
I have this issue with Cannon Connoisseur trophy (Complete 3 Autocannon I Challenges)
Message 7 of 169 (4,955 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same issue here, but with the heavy pistols trophy.
Message 8 of 169 (4,927 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same issue with the Shotgun challenge hopefully they will address this soon and the trophy/trophies will pop

Message 9 of 169 (4,865 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue, killed an ursix with the explosive sniper, last kill needed and the challenge didn't come up and trophy didn't pop. Not amused. 

Message 10 of 169 (4,851 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help