Highlighted

Re: Anthem PS4 Trophy Cannon Connoisseur Failed to Pop

★★ Novice

Same problem, ps4!!

Message 11 of 16 (211 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie

Is there any word from EA if they are going to do anything about it? its obviously an bug on their side that should be fixed in an update? or as stated earlier they should give us the option to reset challenges so we can get all the trophies, gonna be a * take if we are all missing one trophy on EA's error

Message 12 of 16 (199 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

After patch situation is still the same

Message 13 of 16 (148 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

yeah, thought deleting saves from storage, syncing trophies with PSN then downloading saves from an online storage would do the trick but it is still not popping up :/

Message 14 of 16 (127 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Found a fix:

need to create new psn profile, start this S!t, you will be asked to create new ea account. Do it.after that do not quit the game, switch to your old psn accunt with bagged trophy, select anthem, and you will load with your new ea account and old psn account. Redo the trophy conditions from the begining of the game.

worked for me.

Message 15 of 16 (101 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

This might sound a bit passive aggressive, but it is not.  Please read responses before replying.  This "fix" has already been given and I quote me from a month ago:

"I already figure this fix out.  I have not done this because it technically violates the EULA of both Sony and EA.  Just a heads up for everyone."

Message 16 of 16 (86 Views)
Twitter Stream