Anthem PS4 Trophy Cannon Connoisseur Failed to Pop

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Temple of Scar
What was your chosen difficulty level? Hard
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Colossus
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Room with 3 canisters needed to open door.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 02/03/2019
Summarize your bug Finished Autocannon I challenge after finishing off Torrent I. Challenge was completed but Trophy did not trigger. Have since finished all basic Autocannon challenges and 1 of the Masterworks and still no Trophy. It is now the only trophy left for Platinum.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a pilot and work on finishing the level 1 autocannon challenges. Repeat until it fails to trigger the autocannon trophy.
What happens when the bug occurs? Autocannon I challenge completes. Fails to trigger Autocannon Trophy
What should be happening instead? Trigger Autocannon Trophy when Autocannon challenge is completed.

Currently not in game and keep forgetting to do image capture.  I am not a trophy hunter, but when I pick a game to platinum, I platinum it and while overall this wasn't the most intensive to do, it bothers me it cannot be completed due to minor bugs like this.

Message 1 of 16 (491 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Anthem PS4 Trophy Cannon Connoisseur Failed to Pop

★★ Novice

I have same problem, the cannon connoisseur trophy didn’t popup, I’ve done all challenges, hope EA fix this problem

Message 2 of 16 (476 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

I have same issue but on Xbox and with the LMG's. I have done all the LMG challenges but the achievement never propped 

Message 3 of 16 (471 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Contacted EA Support for this, this morning.  Finished the Autocannon I Challenge over the weekend.  After a 40-minute phone call, I was told that trophies were PSN's domain, and that I would need to contact Sony.  After a 50-minute wait, entered a chat with Sony Support that lasted 35 minutes while they researched the issue, only for them to say that they cannot manually award trophies, and directed me back to EA Support.  Honestly, I wish EA would just wipe all my Autocannon progress, as repeating 150 kills with three Autocannons didn't take half the time I've spent being bounced back and forth between the two companies.

Message 4 of 16 (425 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi, I appreciate your effor for fixing this problem, i also make new charechter and even deleted my save data but they share the challenges and the save data is online and in my opinion is BS, in all game i played until now when u hit new game everything start from beginning, again tankyou for everything, i hope they fix it soon

Message 5 of 16 (414 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

That was definitely EA trying to shift blame and dodge the problem.  The data to trigger trophies is all on EA's side.  If it was a bug of it just not popping then I could reroll a character/delete local data and redo it.  BUT, as the data is all EA side, we CAN'T do anything.  Also, as this seems to happen to multiple trophies, EA needs to deal with this.  I cannot believe EA tried to dodge the blame for this bug.

Message 6 of 16 (407 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
Found a fix for glitched Ps4 Trophy

Firstly I’m gonna apologise for my English as I’m not really good with it. And this trick worked for me twice, I’ll try my best to explain my method of redeeming your glitched trophy.

Apparently for the couple of days I’ve been trying different ways to obtain my glitched trophy “Light machine gun lover” and “Cannon connoisseur”.

Creating new pilot, reinstalling client even sync your trophies won’t work as the game progression is saved onto your EA account.

The method I use to fixing my glitched trophies

1. Create new psn & anthem account OR use your second anthem account which you haven’t progressed through your glitched achievement (make sure you’re playing on the same console)
2. Play anthem with your SECOND account proceed to Finish the tutorial and the missions until you can unlock weapon crafting.
3. IMPORTANT : Close application and launch it back again. Once you’re in the lobby screen where it says “Press O” to start anthem, go to the PS4 SWITCH USER and switch it to your main account (DO NOT LOG OUT FROM YOUR SECOND ACCOUNT). And launch the game through there. (You’ll now be playing your “Second account” with your main PSN ID)
4. Proceed the challenges to obtain your glitched trophy achievement. Once the trophy “pop” it’ll somehow be under your Main PSN account.
5. HOWEVER you won’t be receiving trophy with your sub accoununt

Another side note, once you start playing on your main account after “switching it” try not to close your game or get back into your Psn menu. Just try to play the game as long as possible in order to trick your PS4.

I know getting the last trophy or having any glitch ones is disappointing to hell. But Atleast this is the only way to fix it FOR THE LEAST until a patch comes. HOPEFULLY
Message 7 of 16 (384 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

I already figure this fix out.  I have not done this because it technically violates the EULA of both Sony and EA.  Just a heads up for everyone.

Message 8 of 16 (375 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Have the same issues on Xbox have 4 bugged achievements including return to the heart of rage.. don’t have the time to be on the phone for hours for nothing if ea support feels like reaching out it would be appreciated. Filling out tickets to the community other than BioWare/ea directly is really weird guys

Message 9 of 16 (354 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem on ps4 😑

Message 10 of 16 (322 Views)
Twitter Stream