Re: Anthem: NPC Conversation Bugs

by Hanzo-wa

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I play play on the PS4 Pro, and I have the same issue like everybody else here in the comments. I have the speech bubble from Mathias and from Freelancer Jani, but I cant talk to them. I have nothing else to do, all I can do atm is do the same kind of contracts over and over again. Also I cant get any contracts from Brin cause I have to talk to Mathias, so the game can actually progress. I really hole they fix that soon. I played the demo and I loved this game. I am very dissapointed to get the full game for 69.99€ and its just flooded with bugs and glitches....

Message 41 of 62 (1,795 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have a similar issue with conversation bubbles over Matthias, Dax and Jani and can talk to none of them. Dax is in her home with her Aunt and they just stare at me. Also the second quest line with Matthias for the Riddles of Raban Maur trophy won’t advance because step three (of six) didn’t register as complete and I don’t se any way to replay it. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Message 42 of 62 (1,791 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same issue. It's been over one month since I noticed it.

First time I deal with such a catastrophic AAA game...

Congrats, Bioware, great job !

Message 43 of 62 (1,749 Views)

★★ Apprentice

many months have passed and the problem has not been solved. Please answer us, I would like to talk to the NPCs of this game paid € 80.

Please give us an answer to this bug that we have many and has not been solved.

Message 44 of 62 (1,675 Views)

★ Novice

I still have this same problem in patch 1.3

Message 45 of 62 (1,609 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

just asking , have there ever been answers from anthem staff here in the bugs section?

Message 46 of 62 (1,574 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Wow 9 months later and this bug still hasn’t been fixed. I’ve just started 3 weeks ago and am experiencing the same problem with Dax, Matthias, and Jani.

My immersion is really being messed with, and I’d like to continue their storylines.

Though, even with these relatively small inconveniences, I do love this game. Please continue your bug-squashing!

Message 47 of 62 (1,462 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same Issue with the matthias’s, freelancer Jani, and sentinel Dax where I can’t speak to any of the even tho it shows on the map there is available dialogue, PS4 

Message 48 of 62 (1,331 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue here. I can't talk to any NPC, I either can't even initiate the dialogue or when I try to talk to a NPC to activate the principal mission, I'm on, I get stuck on the character. The dialogue never starts and I can't do anything but quit the game. Amazing that such a game-breaking bug still exists in a AAA game. And that noone at EA even addresses the issue. 

Message 49 of 62 (1,248 Views)

★★★ Novice

Meanwhile Patch 1.62 is out aaaannnddd NO! the Bug is still there. Good job bioware/EA. 

Message 50 of 62 (1,117 Views)