Re: Anthem: NPC Conversation Bugs

by 6dark69knight9

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

Yep, mine started out like that then just devolved into no convo's anywhere.

Message 11 of 62 (2,339 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Its certainly irritating on my part since i enjoy the quirky characters and as currently im having the standard Matthia, Dax, Jani conversation issues but now a potential conversation with Brin has just vanished completely.

Message 12 of 62 (2,328 Views)

★★★★ Novice

the same thing happen to me to Matthias and the freelancer across Haluk

Message 13 of 62 (2,322 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have had these problems, in addition I cannot complete the chat with freelancer Jani and can't find Marl and Gunther to start that chat.
Message 14 of 62 (2,304 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
its not a bug its more of game not letting you know that some of the npcs not need you to talk to them just have them passively talk while your near them.

had brins aunt an comander vule dialogue bubble on the map but when i got near it disapeared.
Fixed after seeing a persons post saying have them talk move away from them for abit. which i just went over to the recorder for the grabbit detective an listened to that an went back, they talked about making curry with a wyvern pepper, moved away from them an talk changed to her place in the royal family succession an got a email an now the bubble i gone from the map
Message 15 of 62 (2,285 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same issue here. Both Matthias' and Freelancer Jani's convo bubbles pop up every time after a mission but disappear when I try and talk to them.

Message 16 of 62 (2,284 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
frosty
Go to vule listen to there dective hops story
move away from them, like go to brin an head back to vule
they will talk about a pepper for curry
head back over to brin again
they will talk about the royal family line
check your mailbox an you have gotten rid of this npc bubble
Message 17 of 62 (2,279 Views)

★★★ Novice

It happens to me with Matthias, Brin and now Jani too (it might be her last conversation).

Message 18 of 62 (2,265 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've completed the game, but still have the Matthias bug as descried in the IP and also one for Freelancer Jani in the enclave.  Those are the only two that have persisted for me.

Message 19 of 62 (2,263 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I'm also having the this issue, and I'll quote from original post: "the Matthias bug where there is a visible conversation marker that disappears, turning gray when you approach the building."

There is no conversation marker when I enter.

Message 20 of 62 (2,262 Views)