Anthem Lurker Grenade Launcher, Grenades not damaging enemies sometimes

★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? I quickplayed and joined the mission called Overdue
What was your chosen difficulty level? Easy
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Colossus
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. it occurred throughout the mission no matter where I was
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) between 3:40pm and 4pm mountain time March 5th 2019
Summarize your bug The Lurker grenade launcher was not always doing damage to enemies, and scar spawning drills
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? go into a mission with the colossus and lurker grenade launcher and fire at enemies a bunch and see what happens
What happens when the bug occurs? enemies do not take damage, or at least damage numbers are not appearing consistently
What should be happening instead? enemies should be taking damage

While playing Anthem on my xbox one x, on March 5th 2019 between 3:40pm and 4pm, mountain time, I noticed that the Lurker grenade launcher was not always doing damage.

I attempted to upload 2 videos that were 20 seconds long or less as mp4s but when i added them to this, the submit button would not work. I attempted this multiple times.

the videos showed me shooting the lurker grenades at scar drills and while when the grenades bounced off the drills the bounce would do damage, explosions were doing zero damage. they seemed like they were in range to do damage, but nothing was happening.

please help, i want the grenade launchers to work and be awesome but even when they do work their damage is lackluster. and in this case idk if its an issue with range, or an actual bug just stopping the game from registering that damage should be done when its not.

Message 1 of 3 (853 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Anthem Lurker Grenade Launcher, Grenades not damaging enemies sometimes

★★ Novice
The Lurker has to be manually detonated. Fire with the RT Trigger wirhout aiming with LFT Trigger. To detonate, use the LFT Trigger.
Message 2 of 3 (200 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Anthem Lurker Grenade Launcher, Grenades not damaging enemies sometimes

★★★★ Novice

Yup i know. And back when i posted this damage was not consistently being done upon explosions. I have not used the grenade launcher since i posted this because i have seen no update patch notes stating fixes to this, nor have i received any replys for investigation. 

Youve given me zero new information.

Message 3 of 3 (193 Views)
Twitter Stream