★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX1060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Logging into town/forge
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) multiple times
Summarize your bug I can't seem to keep an appearance to save my life. Across several characters, but in Beta and in this live launch, I've spent time customizing my character only to have the colors reset to default randomly. I can get the colors and choices to stick for a few sessions... 5-6... but eventually I will log in to find my suit back to generic colors.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea...customize a suit, color it all pretty, then log in and out over and over until the colors reset?
What happens when the bug occurs? What does NOT return to default is the selected armor alternatives (helmet, torso, arms, legs, etc). Those all remain correct to what I select. Suit returns to default colors, decals (no decal) and wear state (dirty).
What should be happening instead? Colors, Wear State, Decals should never randomly rest to default..

The attached screenshots show what I mean. The "Storm Before" image was taken just hours earlier as I completed a mission. You can see my character has green and blue accents. Harder to tell but my toon also normally rolls with the "Standard" wear state.

The second image "storm", shows my suit just now on the next login session after the bug occurred again. All the materials and colors have reset, as well as the Wear having gone to "Dirty".

This is the second time this has happened to my Storm specifically - it also happened once to my Interceptor, and during the beta, it happened several times to my Interceptor. 

Message 1 of 1 (126 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help