Original Post

Highlighted

Anthem DLSS eGPU Support

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia RTX 2080 via Razer Core X ( https://www.razer.com/ca-en/gaming-laptops/razer-core-x )
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Main Menu > Video > Display
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 29.07.29 19:50 UTC -5
Summarize your bug While using my RTX 2080 that is inside a Razer Core X eGPU the DLSS option is greyed out.
If I check the Nvidia GPU Activity application (an Nvidia program that tells you what programs are using what GPU when you have multiple) it says the game is using my RTX 2080.
Side note: I believe whatever is causing this menu item to be greyed out is also affecting game performance.

How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1) Get an RTX card and a Razer Core X 2) Put the RTX card in the Razer Core X 3) Connect the Razer Core X to a Thunderbolt 3 compatible PC (with the appropriate Thunderbolt 3 cable) 4) After making sure the video card is correctly identified and Nvidia drivers are up to date run the game and check the Display settings.
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't enable DLSS.
What should be happening instead? Should be able to enable DLSS.

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia RTX 2080 via Razer Core X ( https://www.razer.com/ca-en/gaming-laptops/razer-core-x )
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Main Menu > Video > Display
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 29.07.29 19:50 UTC -5
Summarize your bug While using my RTX 2080 that is inside a Razer Core X eGPU the DLSS option is greyed out.
If I check the Nvidia GPU Activity application (an Nvidia program that tells you what programs are using what GPU when you have multiple) it says the game is using my RTX 2080.
Side note: I believe whatever is causing this menu item to be greyed out is also affecting game performance.

How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1) Get an RTX card and a Razer Core X 2) Put the RTX card in the Razer Core X 3) Connect the Razer Core X to a Thunderbolt 3 compatible PC (with the appropriate Thunderbolt 3 cable) 4) After making sure the video card is correctly identified and Nvidia drivers are up to date run the game and check the Display settings.
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't enable DLSS.
What should be happening instead? Should be able to enable DLSS.

Regarding my side note:

The reason I say this is my FPS is sub-par even on the main screen (where it says "Press Space to Resume"), it sits around 75 FPS; at the Forge it sits around 60 FPS. I've tried turning settings down and it does not cause the FPS to go up or down. I've tried several games since I got my RTX 2080 and Razer Core X and this is the only one that seems off. Other games I've tried are: Doom (2016), Gears of War 5 Technical Test, Path of Exile, Diablo 3, Destiny 2, World of Warcraft.

And yes Vysnc is off.

Message 1 of 1 (312 Views)