Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Anthem Connection Error Lost loot

by Wrathimus

Original Post

Re: Anthem Connection Error Lost loot

★★★★ Newbie
Just happened to me... Lost 2 masterworks and my first Legendary.
Message 71 of 111 (263 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Playing on PS4 Pro. Today lost 2 epic and a collection of blues due to a connection loss during the last phase of the Triple Threat mission. 

This needs to be of top priority in their list of fixes.. losing valuable loot in a loot game which requires grinding is an absolute no-no.

Message 72 of 111 (257 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here. Happened on PS4. 

Left Freeplay and lost connection to server. Once I loaded back in I had lost an hours worth of items and loot. 

Message 73 of 111 (248 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is absolutely the worst thing that can happen. Glad I can't actually see what I'm losing, just the quality. But still...are there no save points, quick save option, when you enter/leave anywhere? 

Message 74 of 111 (240 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@ankido555 wrote:

your loot is still in your Inventory "Bag" just enter a Freeplay and Leave it. You will receive your Loot.

Can confirm happened twice today while farming gm1 tyrant mine I dced before the rewards screen. It never showed me my loot, but went I went to the next mission all my drops were in my loot bag at the beginning.

Message 75 of 111 (228 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello guys,

i also had some disconnection on ps4 during mission or Freeplay but i kept everything. 

When you reconnect you dont have it but launch any mission and check your bag to see all the items previously earned.

Message 76 of 111 (222 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Lost legendaries at the end of Contract on PS4 today. This needs to get fixed

Message 77 of 111 (186 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I'm experiencing this today from Stronghold (Tyrant Mine).

Has happened twice in a row.

After defeating spider the game skips the exp showcase to the introduction, receive error message - can't retrieve data from server. 

Game starts up and stronghold progress is lost, no loot, no update to dailies/weeklies either.

Also it says im back to level 01.

Message 78 of 111 (176 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yup, this has happened to me too, probably half a dozen times since I started playing last week. I'll be able to successfully run a mission, then the loading screen to go to the post-mission summary will start.

That loading screen will crash back to the start screen and when I finally log back in (after 2-4 more loading screen crashes back to start screen) the loot is gone.

I love Anthem but this is killing my enjoyment of the game - I just lost 4 epics to a post-mission crash.

Message 79 of 111 (159 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Losing connection during free play and missions. Loot missing, possibly 4 hours worth today, 3-2-19, 2 disconnects in free play and 4 disconnects in agent missions.......
Message 80 of 111 (155 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help