Enter RAM memory size in GB 32 GBs
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? FreePlay
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. In game during Freeplay
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 02.22.2019 12:50
Summarize your bug Random Connection Error lost all loot
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Randomly occurs
What happens when the bug occurs? I lose all my loot when this happens. I have maybe lost up to 4 MasterWorks cause of this bug
What should be happening instead? Need some loot lock in if this bug continues to happen until fixed

This has happened maybe up to 2~3 times since 2/15/2019. I have lost so much loot when this happens it tends to happen during Freeplay after 30 mins~1 hr into the gamemode I've lost 2~4 masterworks cause of this please fix ASAP.

Message 1 of 111 (8,589 Views)

Re: Anthem Connection Error Lost loot

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

This also happened to me on the ps4 pro, although for me all I lost was some uncommon items, but still, I lost hard earned items

Message 2 of 111 (8,576 Views)

★★ Newbie
Same here on ps4, it happend 8 times today and it‘s really annoying losing your loot all the time Frown
Message 3 of 111 (8,486 Views)

★★★ Novice

Has happened to me on two contracts now.  I complete the mission and the game crashes before getting to the summary screen.  Lost 2 Masterwork Items, around 10 Epic and an assortment of others.  Afraid to launch another legendary contract since I don't want to lose the MW loot.  The error message is something like "cannot connect to anthem live service" or "error updating player profile"

Message 4 of 111 (8,455 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I had a similar problem, but I was unable to level. I crashed in Freeplay, restarted, and immediately ended it so I wouldn't get disconnected again. It showed everything I should have gotten, including experience, but my level was 0. In Fort Tarsis I had not gained any experience at all. This was on PS4.

Message 5 of 111 (8,421 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here, I can't even get past the first mission. I was on the final part and it crashed and kicked me out to the main screen.

Message 6 of 111 (8,413 Views)

★★ Newbie

The exact same thing just happened to me. Just lost everything after being kicked with this error 

Message 7 of 111 (8,382 Views)

★★ Newbie

Same here what a joke.

Message 8 of 111 (8,325 Views)

★★★ Novice

Happened to me as well, I thought your demo was finished!!  Kindly give me back the minutes of my life that I wasted pls

Message 9 of 111 (8,311 Views)

★★★ Novice

They will fix it. I am sure they are getting to all the issues they can...as fast as they can.

Message 10 of 111 (8,305 Views)
Twitter Stream