by btb317

Original Post

Re: Anthem Achievements not Unlocking on Xbox One

★★★ Newbie

My machine pistol achievement isn't unlocking, the challenges are all complete 

Message 11 of 45 (2,162 Views)

★★ Apprentice

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Sentinel-loyalty-3-achievement-not-unlocking/m-p/7629509
Sentinel 3 achievement didn't pop for me.

The same with machine pistol.

I am an achievement hunter and it bothers me a lot. I am OK with reseting my challenges or even my character to level 0. But please BioWare/EA let me unlock 100% in this game.

Message 12 of 45 (2,156 Views)

★ Novice

As for myself I have 3 achievements left. I was working on loyalty related ones . Freelancer  loyalty 3 did not unlock. In addition please dont blame it on Microsoft. For the simple fact it unlockeu  for some individuals shows it is a devlopers issue. Being the company you are you owe it to the gamers that diligently put in the time and effort. EA/Bioware fix ur *.

Message 13 of 45 (2,148 Views)

★ Novice

@big_time69666 wrote:

mine are cannon connoisseur which I suppose I could start new pilor and do on easy 50 kills on 3 autocannons. problem is getting one of each autocannon not like I can buy them at store. the one didn't drop till I was level 26.

the other is munitions maestro and 12 gear challenge I am not willing to do cause you need to get one of each of the 12 which some didn't drop like the autocannon till later in game and then you need 4 missions or world events with them equipped its a lot of extra work to do something I did already.  

Unfortunately you cannot start a new pilot to do the weapons again, all your challenges carry over between pilots.

Like faymoon has said, it would be nice if they could reset your challenges so we could do it again, or make it so new pilots don’t have the same challenges completed.

As shown in my links, I have both challenges done and both achievements locked, as the challenge tracker never came up as completed on these challenges in game like all the others did, but that’s hardly surprises with the amount of server bugs and game crashes that I have experienced. Most players that have received the weapons achievements bug like myself, have reported that the counter gets stuck at 49/50 on last weapon needed when they are in mission or free roam (doesn’t matter how many kills are done) and then when they get back from mission the challenge is complete without it coming up on screen and no achievement!

Message 14 of 45 (2,137 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same problem for me.  Everything else has worked since.

Message 15 of 45 (2,130 Views)

★★ Novice

I've had some not unlock. Like assault artisan for example. It says the challenge is completed for all 3 weapons yet no achievement. 

Message 16 of 45 (2,128 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same issue for me with Straight Shooter (Machine Pistol)

Message 17 of 45 (2,115 Views)

★★★ Newbie

After a quick glance, I'm missing Arcanist Mysteries, A Royal Favor, and Freelancer Down. Haven't looked into weapon based achievements though. 

Message 18 of 45 (2,089 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This is the same for me. Gamertag - NightStalker117

Message 19 of 45 (2,050 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same here with the ps4 trophys.... So annoying

Message 20 of 45 (2,044 Views)