Anthem Achievements not Unlocking on Xbox One

by btb317

Original Post

Re: Anthem Achievements not Unlocking on Xbox One

★★★★ Apprentice

"Fortress of Dawn" did not unlock for me yesterday upon completion (Xbox One. Solo play)

My brother also did have it pop when he finished the story missions last month.

Message 41 of 45 (1,710 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So far Triple Threat hasn't unlocked for me. Any word on any fixes? 

Message 42 of 45 (1,695 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am playing Anthem on XBOX One. I am also having the issue of finding a landmark. I have found the mining platform landmark, the description is unlocked in the library and the binocular icon appears on the map. However, in the challenges section under East Gate Exploration, it shows only question marks. It is the only location that will not allow me to "discover" it. As a result I cannot get the "Explorer East Gate" or "No stone unturned" achievements at all.

Message 43 of 45 (1,533 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@EOD_Guy You can try creating a second pilot, going thru the tutorial, getting access to freeplay then try discovering that’s landmark on the second pilot. All challenges are shared on your account, so this has worked for others in the past. You don’t lose anything on your first pilot by doing this, and it should take less than an hour. Then just swap back to you’re main pilot.
Message 44 of 45 (1,480 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am missing 'incusion' and 'finding old friends' on Xbox one (og).

I've changed the gamer tag so my handle here and my gamer tag aren't 1 and the same anymore.

XbGT: DestroCypher

Message 45 of 45 (1,075 Views)