Dot.: Anthem Achievements not Unlocking on Xbox One

by umishu

Original Post

Re: Anthem Achievements not Unlocking on Xbox One

★★★★★ Novice

Same with me, I Call Shotgun and Return to the Heart of Rage glitched for me on Xbox

Message 21 of 45 (1,772 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

The same problem :/ Complete 3 Autocannon I Challenges - the counter in one weapon stopped at 49/50. I killed several dozen enemies, after which the challenge passed, no achievement popup Frown
Played on Xbox One X

Message 22 of 45 (1,731 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I am having this same exact problem too, but with the specific Cannon Connoisseur achievement.
Message 23 of 45 (1,710 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I am also on Xbox One X. My Cannon Connoisseur achievement still shows no progress, even though I've completed all Autocannon achievements in game.
Message 24 of 45 (1,708 Views)

★ Apprentice

@curley9  Excalty, I have stop playing this game until they fix those  achievements/trophies. Trophies are as well  glitched on PS4. 

Message 25 of 45 (1,706 Views)

★ Apprentice

@jesterworld1  I didn't get trophy for Arcanist Loaylty 3 and I can't imagine spending another 20 hours just to try get this tropy again. 

Message 26 of 45 (1,704 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I also have multiple achievements that are checked off in game but achievements haven’t unlocked. One is Restoring Glory, the first quest line of Yarrow, but Honorable Pusuits unlocked which is the second quest line of Yarrow. Freelancer Loyalty 3 also has not unlocked and takes quite a lot of time to get to the 3000 mark, which is extremely frustrating. I really want to love this game and promote it to friends, but it is hard to defend a game with so many underlying issues to those who have heard the game is “buggy”. Think EA is EA and will never quite learn from their past mistakes. I have now put 72 hours into this game. Not sure how much more I will commit to it until there are fixes for many of these issues.

Message 27 of 45 (1,594 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Happening with weapon achievements. Also challenges not tallying in game with prerequisite challenges even though completed.
Message 28 of 45 (1,577 Views)

★ Novice

I too am having this issue; I have completed the achievement "Arcanist Loyalty 3" but do not have the Gamerscore achievement unlocked. If the Powers That Be (BioWare/EA) could collaborate with Microsoft+Xbox/SONY+PlayStation (I understand they are having issues with their trophies also) then we can all have our eventual 100% completion when the time comes and we can all continue enjoying this amazing game!

Message 29 of 45 (1,558 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Akvus 

I think it's only BioWare fault, the game probably missed a event to publish a message to unlock trophy for a user.

Message 30 of 45 (1,552 Views)