Re: Another players sim added to my home screen as non playable character

by blakewills22

Original Post

Another players sim added to my home screen as non playable character

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 6s Plus
OS Version 11.4.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003992325360
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I unlocked a character, didn’t finish creating the character before I closed out of the game. The next morning when I started the app there was a character at the bottom of the screen but it belongs to some other user and is non playable for me. I’d like to at least have that character removed.
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country France
Additional feedback

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 6s Plus
OS Version 11.4.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003992325360
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I unlocked a character, didn’t finish creating the character before I closed out of the game. The next morning when I started the app there was a character at the bottom of the screen but it belongs to some other user and is non playable for me. I’d like to at least have that character removed.
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type
Please select your region Europe
Country France
Additional feedback

I unlocked a character, didn’t finish creating the character before I closed out of the game. The next morning when I started the app there was a character at the bottom of the screen but it belongs to some other user and is non playable for me. I’d like to at least have that character removed.

Message 1 of 3 (529 Views)

EA Live QV Team

That is really strange! Do you remember if you did anything else when you closed the game? Or did you close it within seconds of unlocking the new character? 

Message 2 of 3 (482 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I had this problem on version 11 software when I was in the original medical career. When I was in a career event I would tap on a co worker or patient and the sim would then become my own. I lost my sim Nina. Then later while playing I clicked on her sim a few times and she came back as a playable sim. 

I might still have screen shots, if not I can try to find my post in the sims mobile obsessed Facebook group 

Message 3 of 3 (470 Views)