Re: Another modeling problem

by givememore86

Original Post

Another modeling problem

★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Galaxy
OS Version 9
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) You have it already
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Modeling career it was 140 simoleons for a quick shift. Now it's only 112.
What do you expect to see? To have my Sims making more money for the career.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country America
Additional feedback Are you guys actually doing something with this? Or are we wasting our time making bug reports? No guru has responded to previous modeling bugs, but they are always occurring. This is super frustrating.

See additional feedback

Message 1 of 4 (434 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi, we are investigating the previous modeling career issues submitted. And we will pass this issue forward too.

Message 2 of 4 (401 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @givememore86! the quick shift always has given 112 simoleons for a quick shift on the higher levels, I can confirm this has not changed. 

Message 3 of 4 (340 Views)

★★★ Pro
@EA_DragonsEye Okay then, the first sim that I had on the modeling career was an NPC turned into my family member. When she did the modeling career, her quicks 140 simoleons. So naturally, I was thinking my next batch of Sims would have the same amount on their quicks. Thank you for your help. 😎
Message 4 of 4 (336 Views)