Another game logic error (mp/sh_comms_menu.nut #279)

by Vulpessa

Original Post

[CLIENT] Couldn't Allocate A Client RUI Instance; 2504 Already Exist

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform: Origin
Please specify your platform model. Windows 10 (Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362) x64, Processor Intel,Core i5-6400 CPU, NVidia GeForce GTX 1070, 32GB Ram
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? CloudTheWolf
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. N/A
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wattson
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Can't Remember
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? In dropship, above respawn point southwest of Hydro Dam 
What were you doing when the issue occurred? Being Re-spawned
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Unknown, played with randoms.
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 2 or 3
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 08.07.19 20:00 UTC (Approx)
How often does the bug occur? 1st time seen (New Issue?)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? My teammates got my banner and re-spawning me the game froze and kicked me with the below error
What should be happening instead? Should have re-spawned and jumped out the ship
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Don’t know.

Apex Error

Message 3 of 17 (3,698 Views)

Weird error message...

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

First time ever getting this error message. Has anyone else gotten it before and does anybody know what it means?

Message 1 of 17 (3,664 Views)

Game logic error; couldn't allocate a client RUI instance

★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GTX 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? vonFreienstein
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. -
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wattson
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Lifeline, Mirage
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Swamps, above the respawn beacon
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Getting respawned, the camera was just about to pan from the third party ship view to first person
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 4
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 05.07.2019 04:40 CEST
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I got kicked out of the match with the message: ERROR There was a problem processing game logic. Please try again mp/sh_gladiator_cards.nut #1900 [CLIENT] Couldn't allocate a client RUI instance; 2504 already exist.
What should be happening instead? Camera should switch to first person and character jumps out of spawnship
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure. The only lead I have is the beacon in swamps plus playing Wattson (I have been respawned in a match before without problems).

First time encountering this issue. Due to the nature of the error I decided to upload it here first before trying to replicate it.

Message 2 of 17 (3,720 Views)

"Problem Processing Game Logic" - Anyone else ever receive this error?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Super strange!

I've never gotten this before, haven't had it since but curious what it could be.

Apex Legends Screenshot 2019.07.10 - 19.28.25.77.jpg

Message 4 of 17 (3,641 Views)

Re: "Problem Processing Game Logic" - Anyone else ever receive this er

★★★ Novice

Just received it for the second time. I was being respawned and was just about to jump out of the ship. It was during the camera change from orienting around the ship itself to orienting around me as i jump out. I was also moving the camera to look around.

crashed during a ranked D: 

Message 5 of 17 (3,612 Views)

Error making me lose games.

★ Novice

https://imgur.com/a/iLMPy3O

5 seconds away from winning the game and i get sent to the lobby with this......... Fix your game.

Message 6 of 17 (3,466 Views)

Error Processing Game Logic while in game

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Error processing game logic.

it says "mp/sh_gladiator_cards.nut #1900 [CLIENT] Couldn't allocate a client RUI Instance ; 2504 already exist."

Do you guys have this kinda issue aswell ?

do you have any solutions regarding this error ?

Im afraid i might meet some error like this in the future if i don't find any immediate action.

thankyou

Best Regards,

Darryl

Message 7 of 17 (3,512 Views)

Another game logic error (mp/sh_comms_menu.nut #279)

★★★ Novice

AMD or Nvidia Model Number AMD Radeon RX 480
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Vulpessa
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Gibraltar
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Caustic (disconnect), Wraith
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Water Treatment (south side of western building near stairs)
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Just about held down middle-click to bring up radial menu to ping Enemy was Here
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1 on the day
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 04/08/19 , 06:00-ish GMT
What happens when the bug occurs? Just before I pinged (before the radial menu showed up I think) I got booted to the main menu/startup screen (press mouse 1 to continue) with an error message as follows: " ERROR // There was a problem processing game logic. // Please try again. // ______ // mp/sh_comms_menu.nut #279 // [CLIENT] First argument is not a RUI instance // [ CONTINUE ] ".
What should be happening instead? Open radial ping menu and not kick from game.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? First time I've experienced it. It was around 15 minutes into a game, and I had been respawned twice, both after a teammate disconnected. From the staircase behind the western building of Water Treatment I tried to ping-radial the south-east building of that walled little settlement just north-west of Water Treatment.

Surprised these are still a thing, thankfully they seem rarer than the Mastiff.

Message 8 of 17 (2,832 Views)

Re: [CLIENT] Couldn't Allocate A Client RUI Instance; 2504 Already Exist

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform: Origin PC
Please specify your platform model. Windows 10 n - x64 Processor Intel Core i5-6600 CPU, NVidia GeForce EVGA GTX 960 FTW 4GB (Driver 26.21.14.3160)
, (2x8) 16GB DDR4 Ram

What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Lem_On_L1m3
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible: UndrcovrMallord & Random
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Caustic
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Bangalore - Random was Wraith
Where did the issue occur? Jump Tower South of The Pit
Which part of the map or menu were you in? Climbing (ziplining?) the Jump Tower south of The Pit as the Ring started hitting me.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? Climbing the Jump Tower (Rope) south of The Pit, my health had just hit half. 
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No, one was in the same room as myself.
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? solo's and unranked 20+
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 17.06.19 10:59 Mountain time (Approx)
How often does the bug occur? Never seen before
How severe is your issue? Was kicked from game, unsure how to quantify.
What happens when the bug occurs?  Unexpected mid-game crash to ERROR code.
What should be happening instead? I should have been able to escape the ring, by using the tower for mobility.

How can we find the bug ourselves? 
Not a clue.

Message 9 of 17 (3,242 Views)

mp/sh_gladiator_cards.nut Error

★ Novice

AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 6 gb variant
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16gb
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Pandakrool420
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. NZS_Galaxaze and Giodriver1108
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Gibraltar, but something similar happened with pathfinder
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? wraith and pathfinder
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. I was in the capital, but this happened in mirage's voy'ager too
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Just running
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? about 3-4
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 14.12.2019 20:20 UTC+02:00
What happens when the bug occurs? I was just thrown out of the match and shown a error: "There was a problem proccecing game logic Please try again -------- mp/sh_gladiator_card.nut #1890 [CLIENT] Couldn't allocate a client RUI instance: 2704 already exist"
What should be happening instead? i shouldn't be thrown out of the game and be able to play
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I relly don't know.

I was just playing my normal match and then out of nowhere i was just disconected and this popped up.

Message 10 of 17 (2,809 Views)