Anomaly boss mission elder escari

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
Please select your region South America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Up up and away
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Friends
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. While playing the mission up up and away
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 10/17/19 10/18/19
Summarize your bug It never allows you to complete the first stage of the mission once you get To the anomaly to fight the boss
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just play all the missions to unlock the anomaly event in free play
What happens when the bug occurs? The first days never completes
What should be happening instead? We should be able to advance to the next stage

The Escari Elder mission  is glitched and never allows us to complete stage even after putting all 12 tanks in and we are still kicked from the event even when there’s time left on the clock we have ran this event multiple times and still have not been successful and we are not the only ones having this problem can someone please pay attention to this issue 

Message 1 of 9 (1,706 Views)

Re: Anomaly boss mission elder escari

★★★★★ Newbie

This has been happening to me everytime the event has spawned.  I actually stay at the generator and kill enemies while others gather the fuel and it always just randomly fails even when we have time left.

One time it completed and then somehow I got teleported out of the event as I was climing the tower (which you can't even zone back into).  I don' know what is going on but my god is this event infuriating.

Been trying to finish the weekly challenege to get the graphic and so far have only 1 boss kill to credit.  

Message 2 of 9 (1,599 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@BKMAC442 I have the same problem and all of my guild that’s about 40 people
Message 3 of 9 (1,592 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The recovery oft the canisters should be done very quickly and the strongest member of the squad prefferably the colossus should stay in the objective to clear the mobs in order to reduce the fuel decaying. The tier completes when the bar fully charges. The timer is misleading and it concerns only the time the rift remains open.  The whole recovery thing should be done very fast. The members who bring back the canisters should ignore the mobs.

I also believe that this mission has timing issues and need fixing.

There are some video on youtube about this mission.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BnnmN2_CjQ&t=213s

Message 4 of 9 (1,569 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@BKMAC442 @Dreadjin Because you are playing it wrong. If you have inserted the last fuel canister, and the progress bar is anything but green when you put the last canister, you fail the emission.
You need to quickly put the canisters in the holders, and if you have teammates, make sure at least one of them is inside the circle to keep the progress bar orange.
If the progress bar becomes red, you are in trouble, as the bar decays faster.

This mission is like the Sentinel Bonfire.

If you are not able to coordinate, you can actually solo this in easy mode once. You don't need another teammate, as the progress bar decays much slower if there are fewer players.
Message 5 of 9 (1,532 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks you for that 

Message 6 of 9 (1,511 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@redlightarc1i see, but by the mission the Sentinel Bonfire it will said when you have to place the next fuel tank.

For info for me: I place the last fuel tank when the bar is green?? Right??

Message 7 of 9 (1,482 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Battleschelm Yes, it does in Sentinel Bonfire.

That is why you need to keep an eye on the decaying meter on the top right for the Conjunction/Elder Escari

You need to place the last fuel tank while the bar is orange or red, but make sure that the bar fills up completely. If the bar is anything less than 100% by the time you insert the fuel tank, you fail the mission.

I recommend you trying it once in Easy mode. Because you only need 4 or 5 tangs, and you can also do it solo!
Message 8 of 9 (1,421 Views)

★★ Novice

The Escari elder anomaly was the only one I missed... in this last week of the skulls challenge it has never once spawned for me.. If I tried staying in freeplay to complete more than one full run I get kicked before the second can be completed. Escari Elder is the only thing I need to finish the entire challenge. what a waste of time I put into completing all the other  indomitable challenges.

Message 9 of 9 (1,056 Views)