Anniversary skin purchased when I never actually purchased it

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 3070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32gb
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Ekouso
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. The lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Logging into the game
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Not sure but just happened when I logged in
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Revenant anniversary skin purchased and my credits spent when I didnt even choose to
What should be happening instead? The skin not have been purcahsed and my credits not spent
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Im not sure. Just sucks to have my credits spent on a skin I didnt want. PLease help

Firstly, on my account I had 1050 apex credits with the mirage, Gibraltar, and purple octane skin from the anniversary unlocked. I logged on today to find out that I only had 50 credits and the revenant anniversary skin mysteriously unlocked onto my account. I never purchased this skin nor wanted my credits to be spent. I dont really know how I would have spent the credits for the skin when the skin costs 1850 credits and 1 pack costs 750 credits. Where did my 1000 credits go? Please help

Message 1 of 1 (59 Views)
Twitter Stream