by Tv-iconicGamings

Original Post

Anniversary event rewards not unlocking

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? CloudAtlas94
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Power_Play_Marti
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Every legend. Not a legend problem.
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Not important.
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Sitting in the lobby
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? It’s happened since the event started. I haven’t unlocked anything
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 2/2/21 or whenever the event started
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I don’t get my rewards for finishing challenges
What should be happening instead? I should be unlocking everything in the event
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You can’t unless your account is bugged

None of the event rewards have unlocked since the event started. I’ve completed every challenge, every day with no luck. Respawn, Apex, or EA haven’t said a word on it so I’m worried it’s only my account 

Message 1 of 4 (285 Views)

Re: Anniversary event rewards not unlocking

★★ Apprentice

I think I'm having the same issue too (I've done all of the challenges and have 4,000+ points, but haven't gotten any rewards since 1,000 points and my tracker is stuck at 1,000). I made a bug report too about it when I noticed it (https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/2nd-Anniversary-and-Daily-Challenges-Prize-Tracker-Not-Updatin...)

Message 2 of 4 (260 Views)

★ Novice

I messaged EA Help and they said they’re aware of the problem and working on a fix. Don’t know why they haven’t addressed it but they know!

Message 3 of 4 (252 Views)

★★★ Novice

Mine is stuck at 1000 as well idk what's going on its so annoying 

Message 4 of 4 (211 Views)