Anikin undying loyalty invincibility bug

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 11 pro
OS Version 11
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 164-635-699
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Anikin under kenobi fleet lead can become invincible for three turns from an undying loyalty bug
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I came across it in GAC yesterday (7/27/20) when I tried to take out the enemy anikin. First, the enemy ani had undying loyalty (UL), it was my ani’s turn to go, so I used his special attack to apply both buff and healing immunity. Both applied and his UL buff triggered allowing him to survive the attack, but not gain stealth, protection up, or healing—he was stuck at 1% as it should have been. Immediately enemy kenobi takes a turn and activated undying loyalty on his fleet units again—keeping in mind that ani is still at 1% health... So it’s now my kenobi cap ship turn, and still targeting ani who still has buff and healing immunity just freshly applied, I activate kenobi’s mass assist attack thinking it’ll simply rid ani of his UL again and leave him at 1% health. However for some reason the second UL never activated, and ani was able to keep it for as many turns until it naturally expired. I did however after the kenobi mass assist try attacking anikin to see if it was just simply the assists that were keeping it from going off, but no attacks did any damage, nor could they get UL to activate on ani’s ship for three turns in spite of a direct non-assisted attack
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Umm please let me submit this. Don’t understand why I have to say anything here when it’s all explained in the report field

Message 1 of 8 (752 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Anikin undying loyalty invincibility bug

@El_Guido689 Hi thanks for the report! This bug has already been flagged for the studio.

This issue occurs when a ship below 5% health gets UL applied. When they take subsequent damage, the UL will prevent them from dying but won't heal them or disappear.

You can either wait the 3 turns (and kill their allies), or if they get healed (such as by Plo Koon reinforcement) they will become vulnerable again. Hope this helps while we wait for the bug to be fixed!

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (738 Views)

All Replies

@El_Guido689 Hi thanks for the report! This bug has already been flagged for the studio.

This issue occurs when a ship below 5% health gets UL applied. When they take subsequent damage, the UL will prevent them from dying but won't heal them or disappear.

You can either wait the 3 turns (and kill their allies), or if they get healed (such as by Plo Koon reinforcement) they will become vulnerable again. Hope this helps while we wait for the bug to be fixed!

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@GladOS-013Thanks a bunch! This was the second time I’ve seen it happen, but the first time I was able to see it all go down and avoid wasted turns. Makes sense then about the health value and whatnot, since it reads the way it does. Hope it gets fixed soon so others that have no clue won’t fall victim and lose matches unjustly

Message 3 of 8 (731 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Someday these useless developers might get off their * and fix it.. but i doubt it. Easier to delete my post and not address the bug. Bunch of bums

Message 4 of 8 (590 Views)

★ Novice

Had the same issue today except enemy kenobi didn’t put UL back on. ani just didn’t die. First time I have seen for a while and cost me GAC. Lost by 1 point. What a useless pain in the butt.

Message 5 of 8 (563 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Fix this garbage, been 2 years.

Message 6 of 8 (500 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It's been 18 months since this bug was acknowledge by the studio, fix it, now.

Message 7 of 8 (454 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Any news on this bug? It's almost 1 year!!!

Will it ever be fixed? Or will you give another boost to the already OP Negotiator?

Are you aware that in a battle with full r7 Nego and full r7 Male if you use Nego you can just auto it? While with Male you barely win by playing it good, and not always win?

Clowns...

Message 8 of 8 (400 Views)