Re: Android to iOS

by EA_Andy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Android to iOS

★★★ Newbie

I might have to switch to an iPhone and am wondering about transfering my account over.

I have heard that it is not possible and am wanting this confirmed. 

If it is not possible am I able to get my purchases moved to a new account?

For example, all the 3 week gems purchases, character purchases (Jedi Bundle) and gem purchases?

Thanks

Message 1 of 6 (321 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

@jeffwiz111 - There isn't a way to transfer the account.

You can speak with one of our game advisers to see if there's anything they can do to get you started on the new device but I can't promise they'll be able to assist, and as I say, they won't be able to transfer the whole account.

To contact an adviser please follow the steps below: 

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly select in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' 
6. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (315 Views)

All Replies

Hi @caighol

I'm afraid it's not possible to transfer your account or any of the contents to a new account.

- Andy -

Message 2 of 6 (304 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So your saying I'm at lvl 82 and spent money and because I now have a iPhone everything is lost?
Message 3 of 6 (298 Views)

Hi @jeffwiz111

Everything will still be available on any Android device but it wouldn't be available on your iPhone.

- Andy -

Message 4 of 6 (287 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ok everything will still be available but I don't have a android phone after getting a iPhone, so am I suppose to buy a android now just to continue playing? I mean isn't there some way to get the account transferred? I mean I've spent a lot of money on this game and have gotten really far and now that I have switched phones the the only thing I can do is go out and buy a second phone that won't have data unless I put that on a plan to...
Message 5 of 6 (278 Views)

@jeffwiz111 - There isn't a way to transfer the account.

You can speak with one of our game advisers to see if there's anything they can do to get you started on the new device but I can't promise they'll be able to assist, and as I say, they won't be able to transfer the whole account.

To contact an adviser please follow the steps below: 

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly select in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' 
6. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

- Andy -

Message 6 of 6 (316 Views)