Anakin's retribution won't work

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug Retribution won't work
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? GoldenKintama
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
In what game mode did the bug occur? Heroes vs. Villains
What is your time zone?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In heroes vs villains, retribution won't work.
What happens when the bug occurs? The enemies aren't affected by the ability.
What do you expect to see?
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Message 1 of 13 (5,424 Views)

Re: Anakin's retribution won't work

Hero

still a problem?

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 2 of 13 (5,316 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Yes. I’m on an Xbox as well and it’s worked less than 10 or so times since about April. Sometimes I see it start to charge, but it always stops at about 90%.
Message 3 of 13 (5,190 Views)

★ Guide

Recently his retribution doesn't work at least 70% of the time. It just doesn't register the button to activate it. Definitely something I've never seen before

Message 4 of 13 (5,040 Views)

Hero

On PC I'm finding this to be inconsistent. Many times the retribution icon will show the number of characters that will be effected, yet when I activate, that number is not effected.

@EA_Atic - Something to make Development aware of, if they're not already.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 5 of 13 (5,034 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HomerSpinson 

In the latest patch they changed Retribution to only be able to trigger if there are available targets in range.

Maybe this is why it didn't work for you.

The easiest way to check if the ability will trigger is if there's a number on its icon. That number will show when at least one enemy is in range (or it should).

Message 6 of 13 (4,984 Views)

Hero

@RogueZeroRendar wrote:

@HomerSpinson 

In the latest patch they changed Retribution to only be able to trigger if there are available targets in range.

Maybe this is why it didn't work for you.

The easiest way to check if the ability will trigger is if there's a number on its icon. That number will show when at least one enemy is in range (or it should).

As my post says, the number that is on the icon is not how many are getting effected.

Message 7 of 13 (4,966 Views)

★ Guide

@RogueZeroRendar yea I know and like @DarthFDG said it's inconsistent. I see other Xbox streamers have the same issue, the red icon lights up to show you can use it on targets but it just doesn't activate. I spoke to a few people in streams and it weirdly seems like it's usually Xbox users getting this issue

Message 8 of 13 (4,956 Views)

Hero

@HomerSpinson wrote:

@RogueZeroRendar yea I know and like @DarthFDG said it's inconsistent. I see other Xbox streamers have the same issue, the red icon lights up to show you can use it on targets but it just doesn't activate. I spoke to a few people in streams and it weirdly seems like it's usually Xbox users getting this issue

not just Xbox. I'm on PC.

Message 9 of 13 (4,944 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

His retribution may aswell be removed because for me personally it's the most unreliable ability in the game right now. It shows how many targets will be affected but just doesn't activate. At times u die trying to press it

Message 10 of 13 (4,716 Views)