Anakin's Ship ability block rarely lands

by montanaman1974

Original Post

Anakin's Ship ability block rarely lands

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? All..tablet, phone, blue stacks
OS Version Not relevant
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 741-378-346
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Anakin's ship ability block is only landing 20 percent of the time. If that. I have 20 plus videos to prove this. This is ridiculous as the AI lands 95 percent of the time. That is cheating in my book.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If you play your game you know.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Single video is too large.  Would be happy to sent to an ftp.  Have a bunch.

Message 1 of 3 (353 Views)

Re: Anakin's Ship ability block rarely lands

@montanaman1974 Are you accounting for different gear/relic levels for Anakin, and the tenacity of the target?

For example, Hound’s Tooth has about a 62% tenacity, and then gains another 50% when its not taunting. So if you target a non-taunting Ht, it’s tenacity will be very high.

Re: Anakin's Ship ability block rarely lands

★★ Novice

Reply  went to spam..  sorry for the delay. 

Yes I understand the mechanics.  I should have been a little more clear.  My Anakin's ship never lands buff immunity, ok, fine....  BUT the same rules should apply to the AI.  In ALL 5 of my matches today, their Anakin landed buff immunity everytime on my non-taunting HT.  Everytime.....  Either that is a bug OR some ai cheating.  Not very fair.  Have videos as well.

Message 3 of 3 (255 Views)