[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung SM-G950F
OS Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 798-747-199
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug During some Fleet Arena fights, Anakin's ETA fighter doesn't take any damage and is de-facto invulnerable. I've start noticing this bug when I land buff immunity on him (so he can't gain stealth). It seems the Unending loyalty is not triggered and he stays in some kind of invincible mode until UL expires naturally.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try the Nego vs Nego match with GR team like I had in the attached video: https://youtu.be/t8fOTjJ1NUg (Excuse the sound, I had explicit interview running in PiP.)
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Czechia

Match recording:

(Excuse the sound, I had explicit interview running in PiP.)

This was my opponent on the occasion (Feb 22, 2020, cca 18:41 - 18:50, GMT+1)

Heroes_2020-02-22-18-50-54.jpg

Message 1 of 12 (1,368 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Anakin Eta-2 Starfighter invincible

@zeratul021 Thanks for the report! This issue has been flagged as a bug and they are investigating!

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (1,353 Views)

All Replies

@zeratul021 Thanks for the report! This issue has been flagged as a bug and they are investigating!

★★★★★ Novice
@zeratul021 This just happened to me today. Cost me an arena match I would have won. How was this reported at least as early as February and still a problem? Please fix!
Message 3 of 12 (1,203 Views)

★ Novice

It's happening to me often too

Message 4 of 12 (1,138 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have come across this a couple times in Fleet Arena. Most annoyingly, it cost me a loss this Territory War. Please fix.

Message 5 of 12 (1,059 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I wanted to report the same Bug so I’m glad someone did it already. It’s a Bug that can decide the outcome of the battle and should be addressed as soon as possible.

Message 6 of 12 (1,044 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

First post about this problem was on 20 jan 2020. It cost me in gac 1st  place last week and the reward from 1 st place. If the first post was on 20 jan 2020 i think they will need about 2-3 years untill we will see this bug solved. 

Message 7 of 12 (1,012 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just ran into this in GAC. Cost me the first round win.

Message 8 of 12 (949 Views)

★ Novice

I am still running into this issue occasionally.  It seems to happen more certainly when you focus on Eta early on and try to burst him down.

Is there any response from the developers at CG?  It's one of the biggest bug in my opinion as it can cost a gac round and it's been reported since the beginning of 2020 and we are now in 2021.  If I were a developer it won't take me a year to fix a bug, know why?  because I'd be fired 4 weeks after investigation.  CG, get your act together, fix what's important and stop wasting time in developing more $-milking features.  You need to know the priority for your players.

Message 9 of 12 (792 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Way overdue here, fix this.

Message 10 of 12 (685 Views)