Original Post

Accepted Solution

An issue with apex packs being loss

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? FoxKnight199
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Trying to open apex packs
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. idling in the lobby
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 2
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 05/09/2002 7pm Melbourne Time
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I lose my apex packs that I bought from the store which is quite annoying
What should be happening instead? getting the amount of apex packs that I should be getting
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? in the shop area where you buy apex packs

It has been happening since last season and it has been really tiring as I was hoping to get closer with getting the heirloom but ever so not when I bought these apex packs 

Message 1 of 3 (468 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: An issue with apex packs being loss

Community Manager

Hi there, @Thi20345.

For help with missing content, please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (421 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @Thi20345.

For help with missing content, please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 3 (422 Views)

★ Apprentice

EA won’t help you, they don’t accept screenshots of your order history through Microsoft as proof of purchase, even after Microsoft support contacted EA, they still wanted me to jump through all these hoops to prove I made the purchase lol. They wanted me to take screenshots of different parts of my profile just to give me the packs I already paid for. I’ve had this issue twice in the last 30 days when buying apex packs, specifically the $39.99 pack where I’m charged but never get any of the packs. Best bet is to contact Microsoft they give you your money back with proof of purchase, no questions asked as long as you do the little troubleshooting steps. Once you get your money back you can try again to buy the packs. This issue only occurred when spending the $39.99

Message 3 of 3 (392 Views)