Re: Already completed Lost in darkness , reactivated.

by AnaLoGMunKy

Original Post

Already completed Lost in darkness , reactivated.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX 2080 TI
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. In game menus
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Since 29.10.19
Summarize your bug I have already completed the Lost in darkness challenege and got my rewards but it reactivated.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game?
What happens when the bug occurs? Although I have already completed the Lost in darkness challenge and got my rewards, it reactivated againg. I can interact with the shrines again. So far as long as it looks completed in the indominable challenge and i am keeping the rewards i will not mess with it again. I hope the it will not cause any troubles later.
What should be happening instead? The challenge should be appeared as completed.

Although I have already completed the Lost in darkness challenge and got my rewards, it reactivated againg. I can interact with the shrines again. So far as long as it looks completed in the indominable challenge and i am keeping the rewards i will not mess with it again. I hope the it will not cause any troubles later. 

Message 1 of 2 (268 Views)

Re: Already completed Lost in darkness , reactivated.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I think its reset to help the people who had trouble last time where it bugged and they couldnt complete it. On the plus side, I think you still get the xp for grabbing the shrines Standard smile

Message 2 of 2 (252 Views)