[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Asus Acer A3-A40
OS Version Android 6.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 678-363-841
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I've been looking through my ally list, since it's maxed out again (50/50) and i need free room. After counting up all my allies, they sum up to just 23. It seems that 27 of my "ally spots" are taken up by something invisible, as I believe expired requests do not (or rather, should not) count against this number
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check my account, look at allies. You will see that the account has allies maxed out, with only 23 available/active allies. 27 of them are taken up by something, UPDATE: Actually, before sending i tried to do something about it myself. It turns out i can "cancel" the expired requests, and now i'm back to 23/50. So the request changes to "can expired requests not count against the ally number" or automatically cancel/remove themselves? Why can't an ally count as an ally only when both parties have accepted the ally request?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Serbia

Check my account, look at allies. You will see that the account has allies maxed out, with only 23 available/active allies. 27 of them are taken up by something,

UPDATE: Actually, before sending i tried to do something about it myself. It turns out i can "cancel" the expired requests, and now i'm back to 23/50.

So the request changes to "can expired requests not count against the ally number" or automatically cancel/remove themselves? Why can't an ally count as an ally only when both parties have accepted the ally request?

The issue can be closed as "CNR - Could not reproduce" after i figured out i can remove/cancel the expired ally requests, but the jist of the problem is highlighted in the text above - why do expired requests from a few years back still count towards the total ally number allowed, instead of that number increasing only when both parties accept the alliance/ally request?

Message 1 of 2 (274 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ally spots taken by requests expired years ago

EA Live QV Team

Hi @RkShaRkz and thanks for raising this.

As you mentioned, these are expired Ally Requests and can be removed to clear space for you to add new allies. This is working as intended.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (219 Views)

All Replies

Re: Ally spots taken by requests expired years ago

EA Live QV Team

Hi @RkShaRkz and thanks for raising this.

As you mentioned, these are expired Ally Requests and can be removed to clear space for you to add new allies. This is working as intended.

Message 2 of 2 (220 Views)