Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Interceptor
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Through the 10hour trial
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 17.02.19
Summarize your bug I have played the game on Xbox until the 10 hour trial is up, during this I have played missions, free play etc and am at pilot level 11, however I am stuck on alliance tier 0, with no xp showing in the alliance screen, even though at the end of a mission it shows me getting alliance xp , my tier stays at 0. How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%) Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? As above What happens when the bug occurs? As above What should be happening instead? Xp should register and gradually increase by alliance tier ‌
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? As above
What happens when the bug occurs? As above
What should be happening instead? I should gain alliance tier while playing missions

Message 1 of 24 (2,958 Views)

Re: Alliance tier stuck at zero

★★★ Novice

Me too but on the PC. I have been getting my alliance XP rewarded at the end of my missions but my Status bar is stuck at 0. And also none of the friensd Alliance Xp is contributing when they play either

Message 2 of 24 (2,924 Views)

★ Apprentice

I was at Alliance Level 9, it reset to 0 2 day or so days ago and now it is still at Level 0 and not progressing. I am missing out on tons of XP. When I go and check my Alliance I see Top 5 friends (I have tons of friends) and can see they are progressing but I am not.

Message 3 of 24 (2,902 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue on Xbox One X. My Alliance Tier just stays at zero, I gain no coin from it whatsoever.

My GT is: The Betterness

Please get this fixed asap as much as I play me and my friends are missing out. 

Message 4 of 24 (2,889 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same here stuck at zero. I'm on Xbox one.

Message 5 of 24 (2,875 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem
Message 6 of 24 (2,851 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same issue for me on Xbox One X.

It’s never levelled up the tier at all, I have played with multiple friends and they are all “in my alliance” but my tier remains on zero. Been playing with a friend from beginning of game, we are same level, doing same missions and he is on tier 5 and I’m on zero.

Message 7 of 24 (2,795 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having the same problem, stuck at 0.

Message 8 of 24 (2,760 Views)

★★ Novice

Me too on Xbox one. Been stuck at 0 since starting with no changes. Tried deleting game save and re synching but no joy. 

Gt: PUDDLOFLAJ

Its a bit disappointing.

Message 9 of 24 (2,756 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Have the same problem, Week one early release got to level 10, week to got stuck at level 6 with intermittent increases in the xp though it never showed on the expedition complete screen, this week stuck at 0 with zero xp and no expedition adds xp to the level. Really starting to think ive run my race with this game already, happy to take the loss because I got 3 weeks of enjoyment which is still better then a night at the movies but cmon EA Bioware how can you release something thats riddled with bugs. Is it greed or the fact that customers dont matter. Anyway I get this same alliance system bug when I can actually login to the game without getting booted at the start screen because it says Im using some incorrect language or something, US English Anyone ? lol. 

Message 10 of 24 (2,682 Views)