Re: Alliance seemingly lost on lock screen

by NibbleByte3

Original Post

Alliance seemingly lost on lock screen

★★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Huawei Nova
OS Version EMUI 4.1 (Android 6.0)
What is your Player ID? Your submit form is buggy, I'm not writing this for the 3rd time. My account is linked to this mail!
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug You loose your alliance on locking your phone during loading.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 0. Be in an alliance 1. Kill the game 2. Start the game 3. Wait for the loading screen (after the splash screen) 4. Lock your phone 5. Unlock your phone and wait out the loading. After entering the main screen it looks like you lost your alliance. The alliance button shows icon like you have no alliance. Clicking on it shows you alliance search and join screen. The network screen shows you achievements only for you, no alliance teammates. It even showed me the alliance tutorial. PP: put a copy playerId button, plz!
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Bulgaria

* this submit form. Buggy as *!

Message 1 of 4 (381 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @NibbleByte3 thanks for reporting. I've tried to reproduce this issue on my own device but have not had any luck :/ Would you be able to grab a recording of the issue with some screen capturing app or similar?

Message 2 of 4 (345 Views)

★★ Novice

I have upgraded to the latest version, so things have slightly changed. Now it just says "Service Unavailable". Here are videos:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1b77-TgH8PWqHNCdJucPiU2W27B5ZrkAT
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pSWXQU8QA_l0NxTFO493EvPdaxWQb8Dl

The first video shows me in an alliance, then exit, then I try to show the bug. Luckily, it actually managed to load correctly.

The second video shows the actual bug happening. The alliance never loads. But now, the "Activity" screen shows stuff correctly.

Message 3 of 4 (321 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the videos @NibbleByte3, much appreciated! Will take a look into this some more. Cute kitty btw! Large smile

Message 4 of 4 (308 Views)