Alliance battle bugged

by benf1211

Original Post

Alliance battle bugged

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Zte avid 4
OS Version Android 7.1
What is your Player ID? 1003331239258
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Everytime our alliance tries to enter a alliance battle it tells us that the person that made the battle is using a older version of the game and it's not compatible
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make a alliance battle and have another person try and join
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Usa

Please fix asap

Message 1 of 4 (352 Views)

Re: Alliance battle bugged

EA Live QV Team

Hey @benf1211, thanks for the report! We're looking into this. Can you and your alliance mates try clearing the cache of the game? You can do so in Settings > Apps > Rivals > Storage > Clear Cache. Let me know if this works! Additionally if you can provide Persona ID's for your alliance mates, that would be great. Failing clearing the cache, if you have your account linked to email or Facebook, you can try reinstalling the game. Thanks!

Message 2 of 4 (341 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It's the whole alliance I tried the steps above and no good

Message 3 of 4 (329 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

@benf1211 Hmm have you all tried clearing you cache? If one hasn't then you will both face the issue. I've had the same problem on my device and clearing the cache worked. We're still investigating this and trying to narrow down the cause.

Additionally, can you guys try again? We rolled out some balance changes yesterday and that may affect how the game behaves on your device.

Message 4 of 4 (313 Views)