Original Post

Alliance Tier Stuck at 0

★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. End of expedition - alliance score screen where all the stats show with animation - alliance tier is always 0.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug For past few months my alliance tier always shows 0. Before I could progress to Alliance Tier 10 but now its just stuck at 0.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure.
What happens when the bug occurs? Score not shown correctly.
What should be happening instead? Show increase on tier level

For past two months or so my alliance tier level is stuck at 0. This problem goes back two patches or so. 

Message 1 of 7 (1,345 Views)

Re: Alliance Tier Stuck at 0

★ Guide
@bongyian Hi, does your Alliance score still show as zero if you go to Lucky Jak in Fort Tarsis?
Message 2 of 7 (1,308 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@bongyian Do you get any Coin from the Alliance rewards on Sundays? It shows on the News popup when you log into the game.
Message 3 of 7 (1,235 Views)

★★★ Novice

Lucky Jak shows no progress. The progress bar is empty. I don't recall seeing any pop-ups for alliance points on Sundays. 

I do get coins/points but the accumulation is very very slow. I can't get to 61000 as I used to before.

Not really sure whats going on here. I'll keep track of the pop-up.

Message 4 of 7 (1,217 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@bongyianWell, the new stuff popup would show that you have unread messages. This is also the place it often gives you a message regarding earned loot if you are disconnected. Unfortunately, these messages aren’t date-stamped. But you can take a screenshot of it to help you track it.

Also, have you checked it on a second pilot? I don’t expect this to work, but still worth checking. 

Have you deleted the Origin cache?

Message 5 of 7 (1,198 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did anyone figure out why I'm stuck at tier 0 on Xbox One x

Message 6 of 7 (837 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there something I can do to fix the problem

Message 7 of 7 (839 Views)