Re: Alliance Battles - error in joining

by Rod911_119

Original Post

Alliance Battles - error in joining

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Xiaomi Mi5s
OS Version Android 7
What is your Player ID? Rod911
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug I'm on Android and it's been updated to the latest version. Within my alliance, myself along with others have had issues with setting up an alliance battle. We get errors from both ends. I've tried it against both Android and Apple players with the same problem. They are also on the most up to date version of the game.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Setup an alliance battle.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Australia
Country Australia

I'm on Android and it's been updated to the latest version.  Within my alliance, myself along with others have had issues with setting up an alliance battle.  We get errors from both ends.  I've tried it against both Android and Apple players with the same problem.  They are also on the most up to date version of the game.

Message 1 of 4 (425 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Rod911_119 thanks for reaching out. Sorry you and your alliance mates are facing this. Can you and those in your alliance all ensure you clear your cache and restart the game? This should help but if not, can I get a screenshot of the error and your Persona ID (found in Settings > About) to look into this some more. Thanks!

Message 2 of 4 (406 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

That's my ID.

Message 3 of 4 (395 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for your ID. Did clearing the cache on both your and your alliance mates devices not help? If you could provide a screenshot of the error message or the text it displays, that would help greatly. Additionally, if you happen to have a timestamp of when this last occurred, this will help us look into this further. Thanks!

Message 4 of 4 (367 Views)