All upgrades on all cars gone

by YoloSwag02399

Original Post

All upgrades on all cars gone

★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Payback
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug I had grinded all cars i own to max a few months ago before i took a break from the game. When i came back to play today, literally every single car was stock. I thought it was just a visual bug but all of the upgrades were gone. All this time just thrown away.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? BUGATTICHIRON52
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 18-12-2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 13:00
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I do not know how you can find it yourself but i found it and im not happy
What happens when the bug occurs? It doesnt occur, its just there all the time and all my cars are stock now exept for a few which i bought parts for
What do you expect to see? All my cars back to the level which they were before: maxed with outlaw parts
Please select your region Europe
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? No

These are my 2 loved cars which are glitched as wel as all the other ones

Message 5 of 6 (892 Views)

Lost NFS Payback Data

★★★ Newbie

just lost 4 hours of gameplay, and i don't know where to go or what to do, I have my trophies, just not my Bank, cars, mission progress and other such things like deco and car cards/upgrades. Where should I go?

Message 1 of 6 (1,009 Views)

Re: Lost NFS Payback Data

★★★ Newbie

bump

Message 2 of 6 (976 Views)

why i start need for speed payback again? i lost all my cars... (PLEASE HELP!!!)

★ Novice

When i home i log out from origin and after 2 days log in and then i started game at the start... Why i started my nfs pb again and lost all my cars?!

And tell me please why i can't join from the internet cafe and started again???

Tell me what can i do..!

Message 3 of 6 (958 Views)

Lost all progress in need for speed payback

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i loaded up the game and when I got on all of my progress and cars were gone. The game made me reset for no reason. I need help to get all of my stuff back in the game please

Message 4 of 6 (956 Views)

Re: why i start need for speed payback again? i lost all my cars... (PLEASE HELP

★ Novice

i think @EAanswersHQ never response... 1 month with 3 people have the same problem + 1 now and nothing, are you serious EA?

All we need to reply us or post it we don't care just answer us!!!!!!!

Message 6 of 6 (814 Views)