★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Asus RX 480 8gb ROG strix
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8 gigabytes for VRAM 16 gigabytes for system memory
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. In mathias's house after they have been split and stopped from decaying
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 02/17/2019
Summarize your bug Basically I see there is the option to get a contract and also speak to one of the mathias's but when I go in they disapear like the whole npc and both markers on the navigator how am I supposed to complete more quest from him if I cant even see him now.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure I mean I could stream the bug haha
What happens when the bug occurs? all the mathias's disapear when near to them
What should be happening instead? They shouldn't be disapearing.

Honestly there's not much more to say I've beat the endgame umm bascially doing the valor path challenges now

Message 1 of 5 (113 Views)

Re: All the matthias's disapearing bug

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Just found out a fix for it if you go into his house if there is a codex note to add near by face one of the disappearing matthias's and it will force them to phase in somehow

Message 2 of 5 (103 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same situation for me.

After the main story and into end-game contracts and valor progression.   Matthias triplets blink on and off making it impossible to talk to or get contracts from because they disappear.

Message 3 of 5 (70 Views)

★★ Novice

if there is a codex in there u can look at try that or wait there for 4 minutes lol sometimes just phases in

Message 4 of 5 (67 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Already cleaned out all the codex entries before i started to encounter blinking matthias
Message 5 of 5 (66 Views)
Twitter Stream