Re: All sims greyed out, can't travel with anyone

by crinrict

Original Post

All sims greyed out, can't travel with anyone

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? SIms 4
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all except high-school years
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know
What happens when the bug occurs? Everytime I travel
What do you expect to see? Be able to travel with other sims
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Happened right after I restarted the game after The latest patch end of July 2022 just before he release of high-school years.

All sims are greyed out in the cell phone, I can't travel with anyone except occasionally one person from the played household (no even all of the household)

Message 1 of 5 (670 Views)

★ Apprentice

Omg, forget it, it is fixed! I just oppened my game and went right into travel and this bug is gone, It must have been another patch that you guys have released real quick? Did you? If so, I've never seen such a quick fix release in my simmer years, thank you so much for this one, wish it would be like this more haha, you can close this thread thanks!

Message 2 of 5 (659 Views)

Hero
@MissLotuz It's still happening under two circumstances it seems

- Festivals
- Clicking on a lot to travel there

Did you do one of those ?

There was a patch but I think that was released for console yesterday.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (656 Views)

★ Apprentice

Oh I see, I will test it and get back to you, thanks!

Message 4 of 5 (648 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@MissLotuz Thread for festival is here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/SE-CoL-CL-Sims-greyed-out-for-Travel-with-option-for-Festivals...

Can't find the other thread atm. Need to look later.

EDIT: 

Here's the other: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Sims-can-t-travel-with-other-Sims-when-selecting-travel-throug...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (645 Views)