by mysweetescape13

Original Post

Accepted Solution

All progress reset to pre-solo update levels

Champion (Retired)

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug All my levels have been reset to where they were a couple of weeks ago. I think it is pretty close to where it was just before the Solo update. It happened sometime this morning, because it was all good last night.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Alliecat7803
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 05/31/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 11:00 am
In what game mode did the bug occur? Starfighter Assault
What is your time zone? PST - GMT - 8:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure.
What happens when the bug occurs? All my troopers, vehicles, heros, etc. have reverted back to levels from a few weeks ago. Note: it appears that updated cards have not been lost, even though some progress has reverted back to levels where I couldn't have upgraded. So for example, I have epic cards on hero ships that are less than level 25. AND, I can still upgrade to epic even though it looks like I'm not at level 25 anymore.
What do you expect to see? All my levels displayed as they should be.
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Yes, I did a whole restart and all that jazz.  

Message 10 of 395 (5,859 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: All progress reset to pre-solo update levels

Champion (Retired)

Derek's not a troll.  All my stuff is now restored, too.  It has even counted correctly all progression on milestones that I accomplished during the glitchy day.  It didn't look reset at first, but I did a whole restart of my PS4 and it was all back to normal again.  If yours isn't yet, maybe it's because you are on a different platform, and they are solving one platform at a time, or maybe it might take a while for their fix to crunch through the 1000s of accounts of players in the game.  In any case, thank-you to those who worked on fixing this problem.  

View in thread

Message 293 of 395 (5,392 Views)

All Replies

Lost my all progress

★★ Novice

Platform:PC
Summarize your bug I Lost my all progress save game
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? maxidrake84
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 16.11.2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 09:59 Pm
In what game mode did the bug occur? Campaign
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I just only playing campaigne. I finishing The Storm Mission , I am flying x-wing plane on next mission
What happens when the bug occurs? The game is stopped and my mashine is freeze.
What do you expect to see? 30 sec freezing screean , and black screen
Please select your region Europe
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia Gtx 1060 6gb RogStrix

Hi Sorry the disturbe . I playing the campaigne , and  my game is freezing.

And my mashine to. I need thearn off my mashine .

I lose my all save game on campaigne, and the all Arcade mode progress. Light side is all complete white 3 star and dark side only the first 2 chelenge.

Maybe my mashine is the wrong But the game progress only saved on my local machine ? not saving my save game on the origine cloud ?

my credits and crafting parts is ok i have.

I losing 11 houre game play.

Fx 8350 Eight core Processor

16 Gb DDR3 Hyperx Ram

Gtx 1060 6 Gb RogStrix Video card.

Thx and sorry the disturbe.

Message 1 of 395 (5,563 Views)

Re: Lost my all progress

★ Novice
I have the same problem on my xbox one... All multiplayer progress is fine but campaigne is all gone... I hope they will do something with it because it wasnt the best time of my life playing single player.
Ive got achievments and credits for finishing.
I hope it will not happen again because im worried about my multi progres now.
Message 2 of 395 (5,466 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just had the same problem. PS4 prompted me for an update before I could play, afterwards I went in Galactic Assault and my guns and cards are all gone, except that they are on my collections menu. Now I cant even play online. 

Message 3 of 395 (5,393 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Remember just one week ago, March 1st 2018 Microsoft Xbox Live Services Core gaming services were reported down? That was for more than eight hours.

Today march 8th 2018 EA is having issues since 10:48 AM EST hence the yellow bar up top EA online services are having issues. We’re on it. and they are working on resolving that issue as soon as possible. Best suggestion is to goto this site Star Wars Battlefront or this EA Tweet

Message 4 of 395 (5,378 Views)

Level Regression

★ Apprentice

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Every character, ship, and trooper's level was mysteriously regressed this afternoon after a game of Heroes vs. Villains. Skill Points and Star Cards were not effected. For example, I got Leia Organa to level 5 last night, but she is displaying as level 4. The Star Cards made available at level 5 can still be unlocked, it seems. Again, it is the same case with every other trooper, vehicle, and hero.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? UltimaGamer13
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 05/31/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 2:36 PM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Heroes vs. Villains
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at character select in any game mode/the collection screen.
What happens when the bug occurs? Levels are not displaying properly.
What do you expect to see? Correct character levels reflecting recent gameplay.
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Nothing seems to fix this bug, and I am not sure it is an isolated case. Please help!
Message 5 of 395 (6,009 Views)

From level 70 to 54

★★★ Novice

Hi, I just started a game of blast and while playing I got my officer to level 54, which paniced me because I already got it to level 70 as of yesterday. After the MVP screen I also noticed that my Veteran Officer challenge was around the 350.000, while I got it around the 620.000. This really upsets me because partly the challenges keep the game alive for me.

Please fix this issue!

Thanks in advance!

Sammie Kool

Message 6 of 395 (5,334 Views)

Re: From level 70 to 54

★ Novice

I had the exact same problem with phasma, from level 38 to level 24

Message 7 of 395 (5,332 Views)

Re: From level 70 to 54

★★★ Novice

Fixed already?

Message 8 of 395 (5,330 Views)

Re: Level Regression

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Having same issue on Xbox one. My Assault and Heavy classes were in the 50's and are now bumped into 20's. Enforcer dropped from a 7 down to 3.
Message 9 of 395 (5,998 Views)