All of my Sims Disappeared

by stevens0831

Original Post

Accepted Solution

All of my Sims Disappeared

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone Xs Max
OS Version 15.6
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When i logged on my game today it prompted me to create a new one, and none of my sims are to be seen anywhere.
What do you expect to see? All of my sims back.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Australia
Country Australia

I have never used the passive sims feature on the game .

Everything is still in my game (houses, simoleons, simcash) except my sims along with their siblings and kids.

Message 1 of 3 (827 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: All of my Sims Disappeared

[ Edited ]
Hero

@stevens0831 Sorry to hear this, losing sims is sad. 😞 Can you see if your sims are in the family portrait or in the generations tab?
Not sure if the sims can be brought back in other way than asking for a rollback but that usually leads progress loss, like prizes and achievements. https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/How-To-Get-Help-for-Persistent-Bugs/td-p/11046...

edit. Added the link

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (767 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

@stevens0831 Sorry to hear this, losing sims is sad. 😞 Can you see if your sims are in the family portrait or in the generations tab?
Not sure if the sims can be brought back in other way than asking for a rollback but that usually leads progress loss, like prizes and achievements. https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/How-To-Get-Help-for-Persistent-Bugs/td-p/11046...

edit. Added the link

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (768 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Sadly no, i noticed that everyone in my past generations are gone too except the first generation. Seems like rollback is the only way to have them back, but i wouldn’t risk losing my game progress just have my sims back. Thanks for the help though.

Message 3 of 3 (715 Views)