Re: All of my 'Contact Us' cases to solve missing warbonds are ignored.

by Its_Travis_199

Original Post

All of my 'Contact Us' cases to solve missing warbonds are being ignored.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Warbonds are lacking, and EA Help is not helping me at all.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Reach level 70+ and have missing warbonds problem, and use EA Help's 'Contact Us' function.
What happens when the bug occurs? Problem remains unsolved, and all of requests for help is not recorded. You cannot check them through 'My Cases' tab because it is empty.
Please select your region Asia
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB

First of all, I already know the article 'How to handle missing warbonds issue' and I followed.(FYI, I need 270 more warbonds to unlock rank 10 tanker/pilot weapons.)

this article

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Info-Missing-Warbonds-past-level-70-Read-this/m-p/6083678#M391...

And I'm angry because that doesn't work, AT ALL.

I've been calling help since March, and nothing happens until now, June.

It seems I made 6 requests to solve my problem, and not only didn't got any helps, but also record of requests are not remained either. It looks like EA trying to ignore me at purpose, and I'm very unhappy and furious about it.

Maybe it happened cause I use different country setting to request it. But my country settings 'contact us' is total joke. Why? Because there's, LITERALLY, no choosable options. So it's useless.

I have a lot to talk who is responsible for EA help.

Message 1 of 21 (1,619 Views)

@MYB0307

I know that can be really frustrating, i was in the same situation once.

I can just advise you to do what you already did, and i know you already mentioned that you know this Information: "Should you be at rank 70 or above and still missing Warbonds to unlock the last items.

If all goes well, you should have enough Warbonds to unlock every item (that can be unlocked through Warbonds) when you rank up to 70.

In case you don't, please take some time and thoroughly check your loadout and note the exact number of Warbonds you are missing.

Then reach out to an EA Advisor - explain the situation, tell them how many Warbonds you're missing. They won''t be able to grant them straight away but will pass that on to the relevant department, so please allow some time for this to be handled."

I personally used the Live chat function to contact them. link: https://help.ea.com/en/

And yea it took them a while to get me what i missed.

Sadly here in the forum we're not able to help with that. Frown

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 21 (1,579 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Wow, thanks for another useless answer that EXACT SAME AS THE LINK I MENTIONED RIGHT UP THERE. I waited another 14 hours to get disappointed again.

The answer I need is how to alarm the EA Help to handle my missing warbonds problem. Is there any other way to contact EA Help? Or there's really no other way to solve this disregarding help request? All I can do is just keep spamming help request?

At least tell me what actually happens when the Live chat support work.

Message 3 of 21 (1,545 Views)

I know you know, amd that's why i mentioned above that i know you did that already and that you mentioned it didn't help.

But that's the only advise i can give here in the forum.

And that's why they called "Support", they should be able to help with cases like that.

If i contacted them via Live Chat, i explained my issue and told him how many Warbonds i miss.

It's been said he'll forward that to the right Team, an i'll get e-mailed once it got sorted out. Could take a few weeks tho.

At some point i just got it.

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 4 of 21 (1,532 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey @MYB0307 sorry to hear about the troubles you had experiencing with EA support.

A quick question when you contacted us did you receive any case numbers?

/Atic

Message 5 of 21 (1,454 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

These are those numbers.

#940648132, #872084039, #977641326, #932582271, #886620316, #936284876, #854159938

Message 6 of 21 (1,447 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @MYB0307 Those are not case number to EA support. EA support case numbers are 8 numbers long only. 

/Atic 

Message 7 of 21 (1,441 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Then what is this thing I just checked right now?

The only serial numbers I can see has 9 numbers in it.

Message 8 of 21 (1,438 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @MYB0307 Thanks for the photo, I'm looking in to this now.

I'll comeback with more information one I have investigated it. 

/Atic 

Message 9 of 21 (1,432 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey @MYB0307 Can you make a frech new case under: Battlefield 1 / PC / Missing content / never received content / in game items / Warbonds. 

Use chat option and see what happens after it. 

Do you receive a confirmation email with the case number? 

/Atic 

Message 10 of 21 (1,429 Views)