Re: All level up options are not occurring (legend tokens and crafting materials

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

All level up options are not occurring (legend tokens and crafting materials)

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Xbox Series X
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? HungryNut87
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? ALL
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Loading area
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. It happens solo
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 10/15
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 01/06/2021
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? When I go up in rank I cannot occur legend token, crafting material or packs. This affect every level up and I have levelled up 10+ time since it stopped
What should be happening instead? These should be occurring
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know

I don’t know 

Message 1 of 6 (401 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: All level up options are not occurring (legend tokens and crafting materials

Community Manager

@hungrynut87 

Hmm, gotcha. I think it would be best to reach out to the EA Help team so they can look into this more in-depth. 

When you have the chance please set up a case with them so they can take a look. Check out the EA Help website for more info on how to set up a case with them. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (340 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @hungrynut87

Are you referring to your account level up rewards? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 6 (385 Views)

★ Novice

Hi , yes

Message 3 of 6 (379 Views)

Community Manager

@hungrynut87 

Got it, thanks! What level is your account right now? Do you remember when it was that you last leveled up? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 6 (363 Views)

★ Novice

Hi atm I am level 176 last level up yesterday. I’ve levelled up 15/20 levels since the issue 

Message 5 of 6 (354 Views)

Community Manager

@hungrynut87 

Hmm, gotcha. I think it would be best to reach out to the EA Help team so they can look into this more in-depth. 

When you have the chance please set up a case with them so they can take a look. Check out the EA Help website for more info on how to set up a case with them. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 6 (341 Views)