Re: All items get moved to inventory randomly

by crinrict

Original Post

All items get moved to inventory randomly

★★★ Newbie

This has only just started happening, it happens every 2 hours or so. The first time it happened, I went to change my appearence with the mirror, when it brought me back into the game, the house was completely empty, no wallpaper, no items, no nothing. Just walls. All household items get put into the family inventory, every time. The second time it happened I went to visit someone else, came back and the same issue again, all items removed, all decorations, lighting etc. Relatively annoying and makes the game borderline unplayable, as I'm unable to make any progress without needing to place all items back into the house every few hours. Did look at existing bugs, didn't see this one mentioned. If it helps, I own the collectors edition. Invalid HTML error on this forum is pretty annoying, as a developer, the only "code" I'm placing are line breaks.

Message 1 of 4 (3,666 Views)

★★★ Newbie

its happening to me too and im getting sick of it.

in my case it only removes sofas, loveseats and armchairs but it happens every half an hour WHILE im in build or buy mode!

if someone could help or at least explain why is that happening that would be great.

Message 2 of 4 (3,646 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I encountered a similar bug, where 1 of a few objects are put automatically (dont know what triggers it) into the household inventory.

But also i am unable to put them back at their original place, altough other items can be placed on that same spot

( a message appears saying other objects are in the way)

Message 3 of 4 (3,637 Views)

Hero

Are you guys using mods in your games ?

There is an issue on the list where the occasional item is removed but not entire rooms: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/Disappearing-objects-Sims-4/td-p/3453653/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (3,619 Views)