Product: UFC 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Desperado676
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 08:50 PM
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 07/13/21
What is your time zone? CST - GMT - 6:00
Which mode has this happened in? Other
Summarize your bug While sparring with both the boxing and muay tai partners, I encountered a major bug. I was using the two-touch spinning side kick repeatedly to gain experience points with it. When the kick was interupted, all input other that high block were disabled. I was not able to throw any strike or block low strikes, nor could I slip. I assume it's something to do with the attack being interrupted.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter sparring against the boxing/muay tai partners. (Maybe the other two as well, but I don't know if they'll be able to interrupt the attack) Use the two-touch spinning side kick. Use repeatedly if the attack is not interrupted. The kick being blocked does not initiate the bug, only if the opponent strikes at the player and interupts the kick.
What happens when the bug occurs? All inputs other than the high block become invalid. Punches, kicks, takedowns, clinches, slips, and other moves are non-functioning.
What do you expect to see? I would like to see the bug patched, however it may be such a minor and specific bug that it won't matter.

All information in report.

Message 1 of 1 (897 Views)