All icons quit working

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? LG q7+
OS Version Android Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 427-221-769
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Icons throughout the whole game stop working. I have to triple tap on an icon for it to work sometimes or I have to restart the app. After each grand arena game it won't let me click on the next team to battle. Sometimes tapping the phone like crazy works but other times I have to restart it. The game crashes every 45 minutes anyway which is super annoying. It's gotten worse with the newest update. An hour ago I was trying to tap to not add a zeta to magnaguard but the tapping ended up adding his zeta instead. This is the straw that has broken the camel's back so I'm making a complaint now. I've been having icon problems since the big Unity update that came out last year by the way. Can I at least get my 20 zeta mats back? Who in their right mind would ever apply a zeta to magna guard. It doesn't help me progress or win any battles. I rarely use him. I haven't used him since before the game accidentally added the zeta to him. Can I please get the zeta mats back and can you fix the crashing and icons? Thanks!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Do grand arena, promote toons, buy fron shipments. Play long enough.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? LG q7+
OS Version Android Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 427-221-769
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Icons throughout the whole game stop working. I have to triple tap on an icon for it to work sometimes or I have to restart the app. After each grand arena game it won't let me click on the next team to battle. Sometimes tapping the phone like crazy works but other times I have to restart it. The game crashes every 45 minutes anyway which is super annoying. It's gotten worse with the newest update. An hour ago I was trying to tap to not add a zeta to magnaguard but the tapping ended up adding his zeta instead. This is the straw that has broken the camel's back so I'm making a complaint now. I've been having icon problems since the big Unity update that came out last year by the way. Can I at least get my 20 zeta mats back? Who in their right mind would ever apply a zeta to magna guard. It doesn't help me progress or win any battles. I rarely use him. I haven't used him since before the game accidentally added the zeta to him. Can I please get the zeta mats back and can you fix the crashing and icons? Thanks!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game long enough and do things like grand arena and buy things from the store, and promote characters.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Message 1 of 2 (139 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: All icons quit working

EA Live QV Team

Hi @taylorb812 

Please see our troubleshooting guide in an attempt to help with some touch issues you may be encountering.

Unfortunately, we will not be able to help you here with the accidental Zeta on Magnaguard, as this forum is only for bug reports and would not deal with accidental purchases or misclicks. We would recommend getting in touch with our Customer Support, as they deal with these types of issues and may be able to help with accidental purchases or misclicks.

The team are also aware of increased rate of crashing. They are working to reduce these over the next several title updates. More information can be seen in the below link:

Forum Post - Increase in Game Crash Instances 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (94 Views)

All Replies

Re: All icons quit working

EA Live QV Team

Hi @taylorb812 

Please see our troubleshooting guide in an attempt to help with some touch issues you may be encountering.

Unfortunately, we will not be able to help you here with the accidental Zeta on Magnaguard, as this forum is only for bug reports and would not deal with accidental purchases or misclicks. We would recommend getting in touch with our Customer Support, as they deal with these types of issues and may be able to help with accidental purchases or misclicks.

The team are also aware of increased rate of crashing. They are working to reduce these over the next several title updates. More information can be seen in the below link:

Forum Post - Increase in Game Crash Instances 

Message 2 of 2 (95 Views)