Re: Goalie Sticks are all bugged (they all appear white)

by SilentAssassn25

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Please fix this! Won't be playing my season or franchise until this is fixed. If not fixed I don't start those modes and I don't buy next year.

Message 21 of 26 (557 Views)

★★ Guide

In CHEL the custom goalie equipment doesnt appear in game. I always create pads and sticks to go with the jerseys for my club but whenever we load into a game, the goalie pads are always white

Message 22 of 26 (506 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@SilentAssassn25 Yup. It’s still happening too. It aggravates me because I love making the goalie look nice and it makes me so mad they just stay white, but the craziest thing is I found out a couple days ago is that the backup goalie had the custom pads.
Message 23 of 26 (455 Views)

Re: All goalie sticks appear white no matter what colour is equipped

★★★ Guide

Hello, the all white goalie stick or whatever other color the pads were seems to be fixed!  That's awesome!  Thanks for being on top of this!  Check out my created goalie Cesare Maniago for the Minnesota North Stars!  He looks 90% right.  If only they'd added the vintage goalie masks back!  I'll keep hoping.  Pretty disappointed though to tell you the truth.

Message 24 of 26 (1,323 Views)

★★★ Guide
@T2HD Nice. It's a shame we don't have access to the vintage goalie masks.

Glad though they fixed the stick color error. My goalies look way better now.
Message 25 of 26 (352 Views)

Community Manager

If you are experiencing this since the latest update please add to this post below. Closing this discussion.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/WoC-Goalie-pads-and-stick-colors-are-all-white/m-p/11102044#M2...

Blueberry.png
Message 26 of 26 (306 Views)