Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

All drops are white and green

by jlw666

Original Post

Re: All drops are white and green

★★★★ Novice

@Tamuhelet thanks men , they reallly need to fix this bug fast there is no motive to play the game , people complain about the loot but at least they have a chance to get a legendary, we have CERO chances 

Message 41 of 90 (294 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Just to add some info, I start playing after the patch (i was lvl 2 before) and every drop was white or green.

The missions reward still give me some higher tier like rare and blue then masterwork after lvl 25 .

Message 42 of 90 (293 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@Gnakor_SL @ yes men when we and I hope is like this for everyone here , when we do a stronghold or a daily purple bounty we got that masterwork at the end because is guarantee but that’s it , all other drops or chest that I open are whites and greens 

Message 43 of 90 (289 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Random 3 AM thought to (maybe?) help isolate variables... what is everyone playing off of? Like, physical copy with the game disk, or virtual copy, or what? Also, is it the pre-order or the regular version of the game?

For example, I'm playing pre-order (legion of dawn), virtual copy, while one of my friends is playing pre-order (legion of dawn) off the disc... he is having no trouble with loot, while I'm getting shafted by the game...

TL;DR please post copy type (download or the actual disc) and if it's a pre-order variant or not ... and thus is another thing I may be able to test... I might be able to try and get a friends physical copy to try reinstalling over the weekend

Message 44 of 90 (251 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@BlackRath87 wrote:

TL;DR please post copy type (download or the actual disc) and if it's a pre-order variant or not ... and thus is another thing I may be able to test... I might be able to try and get a friends physical copy to try reinstalling over the weekend

I don't think it matters. The bug is accross all platforms, PC, Xbox and PS4. It's a server issue, my guess.

Deleting the game on PC and reinstalling solved nothing.

Message 45 of 90 (245 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic @So you guys did a update to the game to increase the drop loot rate , great .... but what about us ?! People that have this bug and nobody says anything about it , is somoene working on this or what , we pay for this game like everybody else I think that is fair enough to at least someone say something... this game feels like a joke honestly 

Message 46 of 90 (184 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I don't think there's anything we can do. Bioware has to make another update to fix this issue. It sucks that we been waiting since patch 1.0.3 to get this fixed. What we could do is go on Twitter and constantly leave replies about this issue to Chad Robertson, Been Irving or Mark Darrah. They are active on there. I checked to see if there was any improvements but so far im still getting white and green drops.

Message 47 of 90 (174 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Look here, I had an answer from Brenon Holmes, Technical Design Director, 3 days ago. This will be solved one day, but sooner the better!

Message 48 of 90 (168 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Tamuhelet @Yes one day I’m going to have hair on my face , let’s just keep waiting right ... * BioWare and * EA 

Message 49 of 90 (160 Views)

★★★★ Novice

At least the bug has been acknowledged. No clue how long it'll take them to fix it

Message 50 of 90 (159 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help