Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

All drops are white and green

by jlw666

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Loot after patch 1.03

★★ Guide

I do occasionally get white or green on GM1 or GM2.  It's extremely rare, even rarer then getting a Masterwork, but it has happened.  It is so crazy that some people are getting loot drop percentages that are so vastly and dramatically different for others.  This is suppose to be a server algorithm, how can the algorithm be effecting different people in such dramatically different ways?

Message 31 of 90 (499 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

@W2RD-1982 wrote:

I do occasionally get white or green on GM1 or GM2.  It's extremely rare, even rarer then getting a Masterwork, but it has happened.  It is so crazy that some people are getting loot drop percentages that are so vastly and dramatically different for others.  This is suppose to be a server algorithm, how can the algorithm be effecting different people in such dramatically different ways?

Rushed games and patches lead to very unusual bugs unfortunately. It sucks but it happens. 

Message 32 of 90 (494 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic Thank you for taking care of this issue and at least, read our feedback about last update.

We are just a few apparently to suffer from it but it is quite annoying as game mechanic is partly broken.

I still play the game but excitement is far from as it should be with loot hunting

Hope it will be fix soon Wink

Message 33 of 90 (461 Views)
Highlighted

Re: All drops are white and green

★★★ Novice

I have even made a new pilot under the same account to test - don't waste your time, it doesn't work as well. Seems like an account problem to me, for some reason the game thinks your level is lower than 10.

Message 34 of 90 (437 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Thank you so much @EA_Atic for seeing this and taking action. This bug made Anthem so frustrating to play. I'm just happy its finally In the spotlight and hopefully  taken care of. With such a small percentage of us having this issue I thought it would never get fixed. Thanks for watching out for us

Message 35 of 90 (418 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

So, @EA_Atic has there been any progress on this loot bug yet? Maybe an ETA as to when I can get back to Anthem (and having my time spent feel rewarding)?

Thanks!

Message 36 of 90 (282 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Also, if not fixed before the weekend, I MAY be able to get some more data for you folks... house-sitting this weekend, person I'm watching the home/pets for has a different ISP, and is in a different area of the state, so I can possibly check out if it may be a connection/internet related issue on OUR end by using my PS4 at their house...

Message 37 of 90 (222 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

More and more people getting to lvl 30 and wondering why they get only white and green loots : another reddit post

we some are stuck since saturday, 1.0.3 patch day, with white and green loots...

Broken heart

Message 38 of 90 (193 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

@BlackRath87 @I don’t know bro try and if it work let us know but I even initialize my PlayStation, make a second account and play the game with it and still only getting whites and greens ... hopefully they fix this soon and talk at least about this , nobody on YouTube or anything  has mentioned this 

Message 39 of 90 (173 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Here is a video of the issue, and the only one i guess, found on reddit.

Message 40 of 90 (165 Views)
Twitter Stream