All drops are white and green

★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Everything
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Interceptor
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Anytime a drop was given its either white or green regardless of me being lvl 30 with 690 power
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 03/09/19
Summarize your bug Loot change is reversed for me making me get nothing but white and green drops unless it's a guaranteed drop for masterwork and epic.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check the code on the Xbox one x port.
What happens when the bug occurs? Whites and greens drop instead of blue/ purples being the lowest I can receive
What should be happening instead? I should be seeing blues as my lowest rarity item drop

Taken yesterday at 10am

Message 5 of 90 (2,878 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: All drops are white and green

Community Manager
Hey everyone!

Thanks for all the information that has been added.

The studio is working on a fix currently but no date set for it, I'll keep you update as soon I hear anything new. Standard smile 

/Atic 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP. :eahigh_file: 

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 76 of 90 (789 Views)

All Replies

Loot after patch 1.03

★★★★ Novice

Still getting white and green drops, despite being level 30 and playing on GM1.

Message 1 of 90 (2,107 Views)

Re: Loot after patch 1.03

★★★★★ Guide

That’s really weird. I haven’t. Sure you are on gm1?

Message 2 of 90 (2,101 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Well those whites and greens are just as useless as the shower of purples we’re all getting so believe me, it doesn’t matter. This game has just become one long Prince song. He rode in on his purple motorcycle and has began to regal us with his ballad. No end is in sight. Enjoy the years long guitar solo. Purple rain, purple rain.
Message 3 of 90 (2,086 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I keep getting white and green too there called blue and purples lmao that's all you get anymore, so far I got maybe 2 masterworks all day in gm2

Message 4 of 90 (2,083 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Same here, already made a topic about it.

It started with the 1.0.3 patch which addressed to no more white and green loots for lvl 30, haha.

Only playing ranger, lvl 30, power 600+, GM1 and except the final chest of stronghold or epic mission only get WHITE AND GREEN loot in every activity, instead of the blue and purple ones...

We are a very few with that issue on all platforms, PC, PS4 and XBOX. Repaired, uninstalled and reinstalled the game but nothing change.

Thinking

Message 6 of 90 (2,869 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem but on PC. I wonder why this issue is only affecting a minority...

Message 7 of 90 (2,858 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here on pc. GM1 commando

Only white and green stuff from monsters and chest after update 1.03

Only final boss can give purple / orange stuff

Impossible to post a new thread on ea answer HQ ( tried all internet browsers ) so I hope it will be fixed very very soon.

Makes challenge and game fully useless.

Message 8 of 90 (2,843 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah it had the exact opposite effect for a few people. I posted on reddit asking if anyone else was experiencing this issue and got called a troll and down voted to oblivion (cuz I guess it's totally impossible for bioware to break even more stuff with their updates to some people). I tried clearing all my data including local save data and hard restarting before redownloading. But it did not work. I'm unsure of what happened to cause this. Even if the update was working properly for me it seems that the drop rates are even worse off then they were before overall from what I've been seeing and what I've heard from friends as well. 

Message 9 of 90 (2,830 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@RoyJesen wrote:

Same here on pc. GM1 commando

Only white and green stuff from monsters and chest after update 1.03

Only final boss can give purple / orange stuff

Impossible to post a new thread on ea answer HQ ( tried all internet browsers ) so I hope it will be fixed very very soon.

Makes challenge and game fully useless.

Yeah i have decent stuff right now but I want better stuff. It's impossible to enjoy this game without the chance of getting better stuff. I feel like this guy the couple times I played the game with my friends. Attached picture

Message 10 of 90 (2,821 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help