Highlighted

Re: All drops are white and green

★★★★ Novice

How it currently feels after each patch

Message 51 of 90 (381 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I hate to be "that guy"... the one I generally make fun of and such for being a whiney, rage-y, salt spreading d-bag, but I'm literally minutes away from demanding a refund for Anthem, and shitposting the hell out of this game on every single post I can find on every single outlet I can access...

This just isn't fair... they are "fixing" legendary loot drop rates before taking care of general stability issues, and bugs literally making the game unplayable for a smaller portion of the fan base.

It's a loot grind type game, and I cannot loot grind, but let's make it easier to get high tier loot!

Won't be playing this particular dumpster fire for a while

Message 52 of 90 (367 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same. Ever since 1.0.3 patch all random drops are green and white in all gameplay modes on gm1 and gm2. Didn't test gm3. I'm on level 30.

However, the one MW at the end of a stronghold or legendary contract will still drop and occasionally a few purples with it.

All random drops from chests and enemy kills are consistently green or white. Kind of a game killer.

Xbox one. Uninstalled and reinstalled game and the problem persisted. 

Message 53 of 90 (335 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@BlackRath87  I feel you man. My bro has no problems with the game and he tells me about the masterworks he's getting on random drops and chests. Sometimes legendary and im just like "damn that could be me right now but nope." Honestly hope they compensate us with all the lost legendary and masterworks we missed. It doesn't feel rewarding enough to wait till the end of boss fights. Especially with how much time it takes to complete a stronghold / legendary contract on GM 2. 

Message 54 of 90 (313 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic on March 19 there is a 2 hours maintenance for the game , is there any possibility that is getting this white and green loot bug fix or we just have to keep waiting I don’t know for couple months 

Message 55 of 90 (304 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@ChaoticVillain94 Compensate us ?! At this point I think that we are going to be lucky if they fix this bug which I honestly don’t think that they are going to 

Message 56 of 90 (272 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Aticand @EA_Kuba 

thank again to come back to us as soon as possible about this issue.

It really does break the game and make it very frustrating to play.

Anthem seems to collect a lots of bad things and I hope you will keep it up to raise and make the game as good as we can expected from a studio like yours.

Message 57 of 90 (223 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@Ramscu wrote:

@EA_Atic on March 19 there is a 2 hours maintenance for the game , is there any possibility that is getting this white and green loot bug fix or we just have to keep waiting I don’t know for couple months 

May we dream about OUR (or rather your's Bioware) bug getting fixed with this ?

Message 58 of 90 (180 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Tamuhelet @ i know man this is the most annoying * ever , they keep talking about updates and new content and nobody have said anything about this in a week anywhere, at this point I’m just thinking that we just flush 60 dollars down the toilet 

@EA_Atic @EA_Kuba 

Message 59 of 90 (162 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Wow hold on plz. 'GREAT stability wise'. R u insane!? There is a huge gamebreaking bug that allows u to get 1 hit and burn to death but the patch was great??
Message 60 of 90 (161 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help